「Ruggie x Hyena!reader headcanons 」

A/N: ooohhh I think this kinda lean on the stalking side 🤫 It's kinda hard to write so~ I'll write it in headcanons okay? Shima_VA!

•Okay, this guy isn't 'shi,shi,shi' 24/7 and don't even care about his things missing. He noticed when the third pen of his is gone.

•He's like,'Imma gonna find that thief, shi,shi,shi ' And will try to notice every time his thing disappear and will try to summarize the suspect.

•But then the suspect landed on you. Another hyena in Night Raven College. He didn't suspect you at first because you are just like him and won't steal things(maybe)

•But He began to suspect you immediately when he found his pen on your desk.

•'Your desk'

•He'll be like, what?! And will wait and see first then when he found you. Tripping over your feet and then landed. But that moment, he saw the pen fell from your pocket.

•Then he decided to go to your room and confront you.

•He peeked at the door, but then the sight he saw, made him a little bit shocked, and happy at the same time.

•So~ this is what you have been up to from the first place right?~

•He saw you smelling his pen and then handkerchief. And then plopped down on your bed and sleep.

•He smiles as he got out of the room. Maybe~ you are obsessed with him right~? He'll try confront you about it!