「Kiss the siren」Azul x Siren!Reader

A/N: this almost feel like I'm writing an Azul x Mira one shot right here- and it's kinda easy! And fun! And Jade&Floyd's kiss the girl scene I'm not gonna put the lyrics in or else I'm gonna laugh and fall off my chair😂 and sorry if this's just a Scenario!(M-Chan: *muttering* I don't have mush time for writing... so it's gonna be short....) AiesyahBryellAng !

~First meet.

Azul strolled down the beach aimlessly as he spotted something in the color of (F/C) lying on the beach side. Azul started panicking as he come to think about some beautiful colored fishes that got caught by the fisherman. He then jogged to where the creature lies as it become bigger, almost longer than a human. But then he realized (Again) that they are a siren. And the explanation for Siren was, beautiful and dangerous, they could lure a pirate ship and crash them down to the debts of the ocean. But he saw the siren's leg was slowly turning into a pair of leg and he knew it. They came here in purpose of something, maybe important because he's never found some siren that used the potion to turn themselves in to a human before. He examined the siren in a human form closely as the woke up, gasping for air. Then Azul soon realized... they were naked. As he quickly look away and try to find some female to help them out.

~Second meeting

•Headcanons now, guys~

•You two's second meeting is in NRC!

•Probably that you don't know where to go and Crowley offers to send you in NRC before you find your undersea home again.

•This's gonna be kinda embarrassing because Azul still remember how your first meeting went.

•He's gonna blush every time you talk to him. Because that time he saw your body-

•Let's not converse about this further..

•And you're probably gonna be sorted into Octavinelle 100%

A/N: if you wanted me to make a scenario later you can request!