「Under the sea」Floyd & Azul Scenarios

A/N: May I mix the two request together? It's easier to write, Monse-han13 and stoenmidnight0 ! Here! And I'm really sorry , that it may not be what you were expecting.. I tried my best.. but I decided to make an extra for you!

Cuddling under the sea!

| Floyd

"Really, shrimpy-Chan. You could come down here naked!" Floyd, who was waiting in the sea whined as he saw his lover, (Y/N) walked towards him in a swim suit. "No!" (Y/N) said as she walked to him slowly the closed her eyes. In her mind, she was checking if she activated the magic that made her breath under water already or not. But then when she re-opened her eyes, Floyd was gone. Then a hand from the deep water pulled (Y/N) Down, to the sea.

~~•~~

"How many times should I tell you not to pull me like this!" (Y/N) said as she was embraced by Floyd in his eel form. "Heh heh~~ couldn't help it, shrimp-Chan~" He said as he snuggled closer to your neck. (Y/N) blushed as she felt his hand caressed her tummy in a teasing way. "Floyd stop!" (Y/N) giggled as he whined again, "You are so soft~~!" He said as he wrapped his tail all around you.

"Am I being squeezed by an eel now?"

| Azul

"Azul~~~!" (Y/N) jumped in to the water as it splashed all round her. And of course, how could I not telling you, With Azul that is still sitting in the enormous jacuzzi, in the corner opposite to (Y/N). "A..-Are you sure?" Azul asked, there is a matter of fact everyone knows, Azul is shy about his octopus form. "I'm really sure!"(Y/N) said as she walked to him in the other side of the jacuzzi.

Azul embraced her with trembling hands, as she snuggled him. Azul blushed deeply as he hugged back.

"C..-Can we leave now?"

"Nope"

Extras!

| Floyd

"Do you need..- help?" Grimm popped up

From the bushes to be greeted with, an empty dock, no sign of (Y/N) or Floyd. But his gaze traveled downward to see a pile of clothes on the floor. Of course, Grimm blushed deep red then ran back to NRC to forget what, might happen down the water.

| Azul

"Ayyyy!!!!!" Mira barged into the room with only a towel on. Then took a glance at the couple, "hmmm~~~" She said then stepped back. And got out of the bath room to tell the gossip between her friends and of course, her friend is everyone.