Aishiteru「Idia x Shy!Reader」

A/N: I add the fact that reader is a gamer too- hope you enjoy this chapter! ~!

"Hi.. my name is (Y/N), very..-"

A figure spoke in front of the mirror as she sighed again. She can't do it, she can't really talk to people face to face for real. She didn't even dare to make an eye contact in class. She was too shy, and really introverted. As she was rambling in her mind, the bell rang. It means, the class is starting.

She walked thousands the hall as she bumped to someone as they fell down too. "S..-sorry!!" The apologized at the same actual moment. (Y/N) looked up to see the figure with blue,fire hair and a very handsome, yet shocked face. They blushed at each other appearance, as they scrambled to their feet, and ran away.

In the class, she recognized the blue haired male as he answered the teacher's question. She blushed at the sigh of him as she imagined—

But then, a female came to her as she tried to talk to her. She blushed as she tried to form a proper sentence and not shuttering. But she failed, as the girl got awkward, then she got away.

(Y/N) sighed as a single tear fell down her beautiful face. She can't do it, but she still wanna have friend. She always wish—

"You this fell and it has your name on it..."

A male voice said as a pen was handed to you in a shy manner. You perked your head up as he handed the pen to you. But that male is the one who you thought you got his name as Idia Shroud. The sight you see could make you blushed. He saw the tear that escaped your eyes as he panicked. "D..-did I do something- o..-or did I hurt you?!" He said as he scanned your form. But you smiled. "No, I'm.. fine " she answered as she packed up her things. "(Y/N) (L/N), nice to meet you." You said as he suddenly bursted out.

"I..-I see you don't have many friend... want to h..-hang out with me at my dorm?"

You know the meaning of this.. and of course, he did too.