「Flames」Vil x Phœnix!reader

A/N: interesting!✨ This idea is indeed wonderful! TwistedApple8!✨✨✨✨

It's the middle of the night in Pomefiore and there's still a light on the roof. And Vil's wife awake because of that light too and he decided to go check it out because he's the dorm leader. As his steps echoed through the empty halls of Pomefiore he spotted an opened window. He looked out as he spotted a ball of flame outside. He groaned as he looked out. There shouldn't be someone chilling outside at this time and at the said place. As a dorm leader he has one job.

Climb out and and see what this problematic student is doing.

As he climbed out the roof.

Footsteps could be heard on the roof but the half fae half phœnix didn't care. She need a moment alone, from everything. It's different here from her forest, there, everyone was friendly, it was quiet. But here it's loud and she didn't like it—

"Why are you here?"

Her flamed hair flowed with the wind as she answered calmly.

"No reason "

She felt Vil's presence sat down next to her as she leaned onto his shoulder. (Ps. (Y/N)'s hair won't burn, it works like Idia's one but (Y/N)'s is just on the tips and will only radiate heat!) There is only two people in the whole school that knows the two are dating, just Rook And Crowley. And no one knows how they got together, a very scary dorm leader and the calm phœnix.

"You should sleep, for the sake of your beauty."

He said as he moved you from leaning on to his shoulder to sitting in is laps. As you leaned onto his chest and he put his arom securely around your waist.

"I like here better."

(Y/N) answered as she held his hand lovingly and leaned more into his touch. And he hummed.

"Inside is loud? I'll blame the first years tomorrow "

He answered as (Y/N) giggled softly as he smiled.

"I just wanna sleep out here, it reminded me of my home."

She answered as Vil hummed in acknowledgment and he strokes her head which is not flamed.

"Sure.. sleep well love."

He answered as he laid down and bringing (Y/N) to sleep with him too.

Extra scenes:

"I'll blame the first years later."

MC, Ace, Deuce, Jack, Epel, Mira: *cough cough*

The morning:

Rook walked out of his room in a very dramatic pose as he spotted the window near his room opening. He wondered if someone would open the window this time in the morning—

Rook gasped in surprise as he let our some French words in surprise. He saw the two lovers sleeping with each other on the roof as he pulled out a camera and took a picture.

"Vil is gonna get mad at you, Rook~👀"

Some unnecessary facts:

•I chose to use the female nouns for reader because in Chinese, Phoenix is a female.

•The fact that Phoenix hair doesn't burns Vil because (Y/N) let's him touch it. But if she don't want it'll burn.

Have a nice day/Night! Everyone!