Vil and Malleus dating hc

Dating Vil, Malleus(separately) headcanons

A/N: I'm very sad.. my mom accidentally (?) deleted all the progress of my fics ;-;)

For 

Vil 👠

•You are lucky and unlucky.

•the lucky is you can look beautiful and gorgeous 24/7

•But the unlucky is you have to carry the stuffs.

•But guess what, you are the ONLY ONE who can see his soft side.

•He'll care for you a lot. If you breaks your skin or didn't take care of yourself enough he will be like- 😤😤

•Okay.. if you're in relationship with him sometimes you two will fight over weird things. Such as wrong makeup etc.

•You mostly didn't buy the clothes and cosmetics by yourself. Yup you can't choose. He'll choose the best for you.

•Yes sometimes you two fight over these kind of stuffs too. Everyone will be like "Why on the world are they fighting over this?!"

•You will be ShINy 24/7 too! Like if shiny style suits you you'll look like that everyday.

•But He never let you look more beautiful than him. Never

Malleus 🐉

•A relationship with height problems.

•Every time you two kiss he'll have to crouch down or bends down or you need a chair to stand on.

•He is a gorgeous tall dragon. Who always call you human. Yes because he is a fairy...

•I think you should sit between his legs or on his lap while trying to read.

•His voice is gentle and he will stroke your hair,pat your head while reading and you'll of course be sleepy from that.

•Ah and for the kiss one. He likes to pick you up bridal style and kiss you.

•And he likes to take advantage from his heights.

•And when you two cuddles, it can be a problem sometimes. Like- you can't be a big spoon. But I didn't say that being the small spoon bad tho.

•Please use him as your pillow. And hug him tight. Like real tight.

A/N: Two of my fic are gone.. ;w;)