「Satisfied」Leona x Reader

A/N: did I write this before?! But this idea was stuck in my head for a whole week ! Sooo I'mma say M-Chan is my name and angst is my game—

Warnings: angst, heartbreak, Leona being a meanie, 1789 au(?)

"To the groom ! "

You never thought this day'd happen, 

"To the bride ! "

The worst day of your life and the best of your boyfriend's .

You thought you two would never be separated, the perfect pair. But yet again, you'll still have to fake a smile.

It all started from a glare.

A glare he sent to you but it missed and the other one glare at him.

Then, that's how 'that girl' destroyed your life with him.

Maybe, that girl is more perfect after all.

Or even, it's a karma.

But that night, things are around the room. Two wine glasses taken home by you two as you sat on the couch, mentioned him to kiss you. But he didn't , then he grew so far away from you. If only you're not too blind in his love you wouldn't suffer the heartbreak of yourself.

It hurts more, hurts more than a slap he landed on your face because you tried to take his clothes off. He'd never think about anyone but himself does he?

You're Half mix of sad and angry, as you packed your things, and leave him there, in his own apartment. He didn't reach out to say sorry, as if he erased you form his life already.

You never knew he didn't count you as a girlfriend now, but counting him as yours hurt more,

The next 6 month, there's a This marriage invitation from whom? You guess.

Leona and that girl is getting married and he left you behind in this dark world he put it around you.

You went to the invitation as you look for the new married couple as you spot Leona's brown hair in the crowd, talking to people as he holds his wife.

The second his eyes landed at you, he walked towards you. But this time you won't be a fool for love, you stood there as he tried to speak to you.Sadness turned to rage and to the depressing atmosphere around you to as you said a sentence before leaving Leona with regret and guilt.

"I hope that you'll be satisfied. "