「Silent roses」Che'Nya x Male!Reader

A/N: this is a real challenge since I've never written a male reader before. But enjoy! Livx_Blue! And of course Nutty_Bootar2 and  too!

"Have you tried giving roses?"

A female heartslabyul student, Lux asked Che'nya as they chat in the garden of roses.

"I haven't, guess I'll run out of ideas soon."

Che'nya, the boy with cat ears answered the girl with a sigh. He was really helpless right now. The letter he sent from Royal Sword Academy was lost and the chocolate he put on (Y/N)-kun's desk disappeared. And with that there are some rumors spreading about purple haired demon who sneaked in to everywhere that have snacks.

"Hi! Che'nya! Lux!"

A male voice called as Che'nya's head snapped towards the said direction. And there the said male is there smiling as if he didn't know what he was trying to do or what are they talking about. Lux smiled then took a leave as she patted his shoulder and mumbles some words of encouragement. Che'nya smiled at her with some 'I'll kill you later' expression as he looked at her walking away.

"Che'nya-Senpai? What's the matter?"

(Y/n) asked as his head tilted to the side in confusion(cute) of why Che'nya was blushing. Now he really thought that he had done something wrong. But deep in his heart, he knows that he loves Che'nya and he loves him back but he doesn't really want to admit it.

But then, a rose was in front of his face. In pure shock, (Y/N) gasped as a rose was in front of him then it fell down on the table. And yes, Che'nya has used his unique magic to disappear too. But never mind, that really made the flower of love in (Y/N)'s chest blossom because somehow, he did return his love.

A/N: guess what 1 rose mean?;3