「Jamil x Kalim's sister!Reader」

「Jamil X Kalim's sister!reader」

A/N: YunaFox_27 here! I'm like a Giyuu in my class- I'm all alone ;w;)

As a friend:

"Who is she?" Jamil asked Kalim. "Oh! This is (Y/N)!" Kalim answered as he mentioned you, that is still walking around with a WoW face. "And" Jamil asked. "Why is she here?" Jamil asked again as he looked at you. "Didn't I tell you before? She is our new member! (Y/N) Al'Asim! Or you can say.. My younger sister!" Kalim beamed as Jamil looked at you with a shocked expression. As the same time, (Y/N) walked to greet Jamil. "Hi! I'm (Y/N) Al'Asim! Pleasure to meet you!" (Y/N) greeted Jamil with the same enthusiasm as her brother. Jamil sighed, it's gonna be a new problem now..

Now, Jamil looked like a mom to you two because sometimes you two mess with around and he always has to deal with the mess. But sometimes you help Jamil deal with your brother too. But that is like, a 1/10 chance to happen.

As a couple:

"Snake-kunn~" (Y/N) beamed as she hugged Jamil from behind. "No" Jamil said with a strict father-tone of voice. "I didn't even say anything!" (Y/N) whined. "If you start you sentence like that, I know what come next." Jamil said as he sighed. (Y/N) poured as Jamil face's heat up. He can never resist her pout, it's too cute. "Fine.. but don't tease him too much." Jamil said in defeat. "Thanks!" (Y/N) beamed as she smooched Jamil And then go seek for Azul. Jamil stood there, blushing as he watched (Y/N) hopped away.

Sometimes you two fight over something weird, sometimes it have no reason for you to fight but you too still do. But after a short period of time, one of you will warm up to each other.

A/N: Okayyyy time for some HOMeWOrK!