Tetris 「Idia x reader angst」

A/N: I did this a while ago and decided to publish it, I won't tell anything! Because I don't know how to call this AU.

TW: Angst

AU: ???

Now we're in a world of science and technology. There're robots and machines, artificial humans everywhere, even where you least expect them. Traditions are forgotten, people starts to stop believing in paranormal traditions. Now, people even call themselves gods. But there's a small group of people where they still live their life like the old world, before everything changed.

Sounds of keyboards keys smashing loudly in a small room with two lights illuminated it. First source of light came from the monitor with a game shown in the screen, and the second is from the bright blue flame haired male sitting on the gaming chair slamming on his keyboard.

Ping!

A sound of message came as the male took off his headphones and paused his game. He blue eyes scanned the message slowly as he grinned. It was a message from his online friend. '(Gamer name)' she called herself. His hearts always flutter at her messages, they're the only light in his dark life other than Ortho and gaming.

(Gamer name)

Hey Idia-kun!

Are U here?

Hi (Y/N)

What's up

Calling U, K?

Sure

Then she called him as she spoke slowly "Have you ever heard of the Tetris lore?"

"Tetris lore?" He questioned back as the female said with trembling voice. "If you fit.." she started. Then Idia's mind started to click. "You disappear.." they both said in unison. As the talked she told him about the way things are changing. First thing is if you two aren't engaged, you can't love each other,or else you'll 'mysteriously' disappear. Like a Tetris, if you for you disappear. As she told him, his eyes widened as he mumbled.

"Darn.."

And why? Because he knows she loves him and he loves her.

A/N: I woke up to this idea and bam! This happens