「A little sleep makes the day」Vice dorm leaders x sleepy!Reader

A/N: UwU! I'll tag you in the comments ✨ because tags are trying so hard to kill me!✨

♣️Trey

•He's gonna chuckle, and if you fell asleep in between class he'll go straight to waking you up! But if it's other than that he'll even offers you to lean on his shoulder!

•He'd sometimes reminds you that sleeping is good but sleeping too much is gonna destroy your sleeping routine! And he said it because he cares about you!

🍩Ruggie

•He's the one to giggle like a hyena. As he compared you and Leona. Because he can't help! You two must be long lost cousins!

•But as that he still bring pillows to class in case you fell asleep! And sometimes, even small blanket too!

🐟Jade

•He's the one to smile and try to wake you up and then tease you a little bit. But he's worried about you a little bit tho! Because he seems to notice that you are more sleepy than usual.

•But then he heard from your friends that you're this sleepy in normal days and he's like- ohh. But he's not the one to support you in sleeping in class!

🏹Rook

•He's gonna be the one to say something in French then wake you up with some dramatic poses.

•I- he's just- a French man so let home be it.

🦇Lilia

•This old man is going to giggle then tickles you till you wake up. But he'll scold you playfully afterwards that you shouldn't sleep here.

•He thinks you and Silver as very similar and take care of you two as son and daughter! He's such a good dad.

🐍Jamil

•He's gonna sigh in defeat. He's been dealing with Kalim's nonsenses then he has to deal with your sleeping routine?!

•But he's He one to just sigh and drapes a blanket over you then go.

And I won't write for Ortho! He's just too young and precious.