「Leona x reader first day & proposal scenarios!」

「Leona x reader first day &  proposal  scenarios!」

A/N: May I mix the two request together! It'll be longer! mexican-bitch & Hiphop427

| First day

A pair of feet ran through the hallway. And that pair of feet and that slim leg belonged to (Y/N). A new female student of NRC. "Where..." She mumbled as she opened the door to the botanical garden. She was looking for a teacher to guide her around the school because this's her first day at school. But she couldn't find any teacher so she think, perhaps they'll be some teacher in the botanical garden.

"Hello! Is anyone her-" she stopped mid word because she saw a pair of ear behind the bushes. Now she was getting used to meeting weird people, a guy with flame hair, hyena-ear student, a robot and two tall scary poles and of course, the masked professor. So she think this is the normal for this school.

"H..-hey!" She called out, May be that could be some teacher? Maybe. That pair of ear moved a little bit as the owner was called, as a figure rose from behind the bushes. That figure was lean and tanned. As he growled and (Y/N) moved forward to ask for directions. Then she's thought about how soft his ears could be and bent down to touched his ear.

But then he pulled her down to the floor of the botanical garden with him. As they lied down. "Umm... your ears seem soft" (Y/N) Said as he nuzzled her tummy. "I offer you.." Leona said, voice a little muffled by the girl's tummy. "To be my personal pillow and I'll show you around the school and that's the price for touching my ears , herbivore.." he said. "For when? Today?" She asked because no one ever asked her to be their personal pillow before. "I mean, from now on" he said and didn't waste a second to let her answer and said "you'll agree" And that's what's on her mind there. And how could she deny a handsome, lion offering?

| Proposal

"You really don't like him, do you?" (Y/N) teased as she and her boyfriend, Leona take a walk on the outside after talking to Farena and his wife. Leona groaned in frustration because Farena was asking too much question so his girlfriend could tell that he didn't like his brother.

The moon was shining brightly and the scent of the roses in the garden was sweet. Making the scenes more romantic by time. (Y/N) bent down to pick up her (F/F) that was planted in the garden as she recalled the memories. "Do you remember the time we accidentally send this to Farena but he planted it in this garden? When we came here it's just scattered all round the garden, making it more beautiful." She said as she chuckled.

"(Y/N)... " Leona said softly. "Yes?" She turned back to see him on one knee. "Leona.." She said as she was beginning to tear up.Hw brought out the ring and looked at (Y/N) "Would you.. Like to be my personal pillow forever.. and be mine forever? Will you marry me?" He said with an rare sight of his softening eyes and voice. (Y/N) didn't waste a second, she shouted "Yes!" As she hugged him and he hugged back as he slid the beautiful run on her ring finger and kissed her passionately.

"Tonight will be a night to remember...,(Y/N) my love."

My idea of the ring:

Or

A/N: I was blushing!!!>w< this's the first chapter that made me blushed real hard