「Scar」Dorm leaders x Scarred!Reader

A/N: it is gonna be so fun writing this! Just fluffy stuffy right here!!✨

❤️Riddle

•He's gonna be shocked! Because how could you be transported here in an accident like that!

•And he'd be sooo concerned when you said that you were trapped in a house in flames while transported here. He'd let Trey give some foods to you and then asked you what happen.

•He won't ask so scarily because you maybe jumpy because if being trapped and in a panic attack.

•No one is allowed to go near you there because he is afraid someone might trigger some pain in your mental or physical system.

🧡Kalim

•This sunshine.. is going to panic. No one is allowed to be unhappy and in pained around him!

•Goin to get Jamil from wherever or whatever he's doing and make him help treat your wounds and give you food.

•OMG he's gonna cry so much someone plz soothe him down. He may accidentally touch your wounds, and begin to shout apologies.

•Fun fact: who's the one actually taking care of you? Jamil ofc. And who's he one who visits you hourly? Kalim. And who is the one destroying the door when come in? Dire.

💛Leona

•You just woke him from his sleep and he's thinking he'd brush you off like one of the annoying students. But then he heard your whines and started to panik.

•What happened- how. He's going to sighed and try to calm down as he carried you to Ruggie.

•But- meh he's gonna said that he don't care but he'll visit you! Like nearly everyday! He's gonna bring something too!

•Overall he's kind of good for a lion who's never help someone before!

💚Malleus

•Okay he's gonna be like, breathe in, breathe out, PaNIk. You managed to scare a fae like him!

•He's gonna think of how could you be this heavily scarred. And he come to think of wars and it's painful. But then he came to realize that there's no war in his age.

•He'll take you to the infirmary and when you wake up he'll going to ask about anything. Like how did you get those scars and wounds.

•Please tell him, he's very concerned bout you! So don't hide anything from him he knows it when you lie.

•And plus, don't let him bring the diasomnia dudes because Sebek will shout and won't let you sleep-

💙Idia

•Oh no. You scared him.

•He's gonna scream until Ortho walks in and stop his screaming brother from hurting your ears more.

•And it's like- Ortho is the one who doesn't panic and tries to help you best. Because he couldn't stand losing a friend!

•And Idia came to think, you're like a game character that suddenly appear in another world and had a back story! So he's gonna think you're cool but won't tell!

💜Azul

•Azul is like- What happened a second ago- and he's gonna have he least panic.

•Because he has to keep his professional mask on so he doesn't look like some one to be joked with.

•He even try to pick you up and bring you to the infirmary himself but the tweels saw him first. So they offered to carry you there instead. But Azul won't let them because it's too risky of getting you hurt more.

•Okay hear me out, I think he's not gonna watch over (Y/N) lien others because he has business to run and many problematic customers.

•The one who'll be taking car of you is Jade okay? Don't expect much from our businessman.

🖤Vil

•He's gonna glare daggers at you first then look in the mirror at his smeared lipstick on his lips.

•Gonna think you're some of the students who's trying to annoy him but then he sees your a little bit torn clothes and scarred body.

•He's shocked too but won't say anything, just his face look a bit more pale. And then he examined you closely.

•Scarred body but a beautiful face, if you get to stay here he'd doll you up! But it's not the time, so he called Rook to put you in the infirmary.

•While in the infirmary, you'll only see Rook and Epel visiting you while you're awake but when you're asleep Vil would go to visit you!

A/N: Sorry it's soo short!💦 My idea ran out mid way 💦