Aishite Aishite 「Floyd x reader」2/3 + another vote

A/N: aight, y'all Floyd simpers ? I got y'all covered- so dontcha' worry ( don't ask me where's this pirate tongue coming from- I've been in the sea- sea of homework- and I drowned— cough- cough- )

You woke up in a small room, strange yet so familiar, but when you tried to remember, you got a headache. You looked to your bedside as you see a slumped figure, then they got up and pout.

" I tried to wake you up many times, Koebi-Chan ! You're finally up ! "

Your eyes widened in shock, who's this guy, and why's he calling you such things as 'Koebi-Chan'. But your train of thoughts are interrupted by him hugging you and you, trying to pry yourself away from his deadly grip.

" Who are you !! Get off me !! "

You screamed, he felt familiar but not in a very good way of course, so you pushed him away. But it didn't lessen the creepy smile on his handsome face.

" How come Koebi-Chan is so rude ! Why can't you remember your sweet Floyd ? "

He said as he smiled at you and your head aches in familiar-ness. A wave of blurred memories flooded at you, but you couldn't make out anything. Your hands moved to yourself in an instinctive manner as Floyd pats your back, tenderly. But his hand, was there longer than it should be, for a stranger he sure feels familiar.

" Then, Who are you... ? "

You asked again, now putting some distances from him. As he put on a sad face.. of course a fake one, but you didn't notice because of the dizziness in your head.

" We were a couple! A very sweet one, Koebi-Chan !! "

He said as he shook your shoulder and then a book fell down behind him, as he looked at it, shock painted his face as it swapped back to his sad face. Then he instantly pick it up and throwing it to the top shelf.

" And you fell down the stairs and passed out and got in to some coma and you lost your memories !! Believe me !! "

He said as he put his hands around, maybe trying to fake sadness and something too. You stopped and came to think. Will you believe him.. ?

Believe

Don't believe

Vote ! And 27th I'll collect them votes !! Remember, It'll lead you to a different ending !! So, chooses wisely—