Aishite Aishite 「Floyd x reader」3/3

Aishite Aishite 「Floyd x reader 」3/3

A/N: when nobody likes happy ending and you have to satisfy their needs to be hurt by an eel—

Joking ! It's fun to write this tho !

!! TW !!: Blood,suicide,mentions of torture

Warned ya,

The next day you woke up, with something holding your wrists down to the bed. As you looked up to see Floyd in a crazed manner. As you know, last night you sneaked to see the book he tried to cover it up with papers, and it was a diary you wrote while you were captured in here, in the past. But the diary was like it has a hidden message in every pages. Be you didn't care, he seems like a good person.

•|| M-Chan closed her book and look down at you from the high chair, her grin teasing as she flicked her black and purple hair. As she set her pose again and clear her throat to speak again.||•

But oh, so blinded in love you were, you were so wrong.

The next day you confront him about it and oh.. how he reacted. He threw things around the room, and oh, how your memories returned, from just his grip on your wrists.

That night, you screamed for help, you struggled, you tried to escape. But, you couldn't, so you choose the rough way. Putting the blade in your tiny wrists and cut it down, deep.

But, he won't let his 'beloved ' die like that, so he used all his magic, poker face, and pathetic whines to fool everyone. You were crying, how you wanna end this pathetic cycle of healing and hurting and torturing.

•|| M-Chan smiled at you as she put a finger on her lips and whispered a small word, as she pull out a paper and a quill. And smiled, that mischievous smile.||•

And, might you wanna tell me how will you end this ?