Heartslaybul x reader 「King!」

King 「Reader x Heartslaybul 」

A/N: it's is rlly short sorry  !

Summer camp AU!

The lights are low as six figures say in the dark. "Are you really playing this?" The only female figure (Y/N) yawned. "Very sure" The orange haired boy, Ace said as he finished writing numbers on the chopsticks. "Ah! Finished! Everyone." Ace called everyone in the room quietly because if they were not the professor will come in. In the room there are (Y/N), the red hair boy Riddle, the one who was taking a selfie in the dark Cater, Ace, the one with green hair and glasses Trey and the one with blue hair Deuce.

"Pick one stick." Ace put a glass with chopsticks in front of everyone to pick. Everyone picked their chopsticks. "Who is King?" Ace asked everyone. "Me" Cater said with a grin. He looked around and starts "1 run around the room quietly. 2 you are going to act drag 3 and 4 you have to take the weirdest selfies you guys will ever make. 5 go slap 1 and act sassy" Cater laughed as Trey stood up and start to run around. Then suddenly Riddle stood up and then slapped Trey as he walked away with a hand on his hips. Suddenly Ace put his blanket on his head and do a fashion show. At last (Y/N) and Deuce have to do their task.

"Uhh are you sure this is going to work?" Deuce asked (Y/N). They were taking a selfie while in a cocoon of blankets that is made in a shape of a burrito. "I'm sure!" (Y/N) said. "3... 2..... 1....!" (Y/N) counted as she tapped the capture button.

The picture turned out weird as everyone laughed but he laugh was maybe too loud as the teacher came in.... maybe if they played quietly, maybe that can play another game too.

A/N: Okay.. this made me laugh-😂😂😂