Jamil x reader 「Still And always」

Still and always「Jamil x reader」

A/N: Requested by mexican-bitch !!

After the time that Jamil overblotted, he avoids from you for days. And it's been 3 three days he hasn't talked to you so you decided to go to him. You already asked Kalim if he has seen Jamil or not, but he tells you that Jamil after class always locked himself in his room always.

Knock! Knock!

Jamil who was sitting on his bed looked up to the door. "Jamil? Are you there? May I come in?" (Y/N) asked with her concerned tone. Jamil didn't want to meet her yet so he decided to stay quiet but (Y/N) keep on knocking. "Jamil. I know you're in there. Answer me." She said again as she opened the door slowly. "Why are you here?" Jamil asked (Y/N) as she started sobbing.

Jamil is kind of shocked to see his lover crying but then (Y/N) starts talking. "Why are you avoiding me idiot! Don't you know how sorry I am after your overblot and yet you avoided me?!" (Y/N) cried as she spoke to him. Jamil was speechless as he looked at (Y/N) with side eyes. "(Y..-Y/N)- I..-I just don't think you'll love me anymore.." he said as a single tear rolled down his cheek. "If you think I don't love you anymore then why am I here?" (Y/N) looked down at the floor as she sobbed. Then Jamil stood up and embraced her in a hug as she sobbed to his shoulder. "I'm sorry.. (Y/N) I'm sorry" he said as he patted her head gently. "Idiot.. I already forgive you." (Y/N) said as she hug him back. Jamil smiled, at least.. his old (Y/N) didn't change after all.

A/N: This is fun writing! Thx for requesting!✨