「Sleepless night」Azul x can't sleep reader headcanons

A/N: hi! It's like- UwU here! I'm so giddy someone requested him! >w< it's yours! !

•One night you woke up, sweating heavily as your breath ragged. You have had a bad dream again. This time, you dreamed of Azul, your present lover, passed away into the darkness. Gosh, you are very scared, you thought you'd lost him for real. You know it's just a dream but you need to see Azul, to confirm he's alive and well.

•It's not that late, he might still be working paperwork in his office. As you walked through the empty hallways of Octavinelle, The leech brothers are probably asleep, you thought as you touched the doorknob softly, not wanting to disturb Azul.

•"Azul.." you softly called his name as his head turned to your direction as he smiled. "My my, what are you doing this late hm?" He asked as he opened his arms, hoping you to sit on his lap. You smiled as you walked to him slowly in your pajamas/Nightgown. You sat on his lap as he dropped the pen on his desk and stokes your head lovingly. "Just a bad dream, I guess." You answered as you leaned your head more into him.

•"what was it about?" He asked as he kissed your hair. "I..-" you hesitated you don't know if is good to tell him or not. "My love?" He questioned. "I..-in my dreams you were fading.. fading into the darkness and leaving me all alone." You said as you looked down. He smiled as he comforted you.

"I'll never leave you alone, my love. I promise."