It took 3 days to write this.

Mediea's story/backstory

A/N: this is long so....

Warning: Yandere, abusive themes, accident, blood, curse

The sound of heels clattered to the floor as the sound of gunshot rang with a body falling onto the granite floor.

Mediea fell to the floor as she sobbed, and grabbed her injured ankle. The male with a gun, Elijah, walked to her with a predator aura, as he sat down onto her level.

"N..-No...-p..-please let me go.."

Mediea pleaded as her tears fell to the floor but the male pushed it away with his fingers.

"If you really love me... then why are you running..?"

He asked as his green eyes flickered a small spark of red. Mediea sobbed as the male giggled maniacally. But then his emotions change to serious in a matter of second as he grabbed a fistful of her hair and yanked her up and pushed her lips forcefully onto his. Her tears fell, this isn't it, she needed to do something..

As she came up with a plan to use all her last energy, even if she got shot she wouldn't have to be with him. And that's enough, she pulled the hairpin on her hair as she plug it on his leg as she groaned in pain.

She struggled as she stood up and ran to the window, closed her eyes, and leaped. She fell, feel the impact, and everything turned black.

"Little girl..?"

A voice called as she opened her eyes, she felt pain everywhere, as she looked up to see a man with white hair. She looked up to the ceiling as she closed her eyes.

Later, she knew that she's been adopted into the mysterious family. And when she's 16 she'll have to move in to the school too.

A/N: I'm too lazy to finish the story sooo I'll just skip to the important event of her life. And why she keep protecting Idia.

This happens again, Mediea of the Aivinia family and Idia from the Shroud family, is casually walking to school together, it's the first day at school as Idia bent down and pet a stray cat. But this time, in the middle of a freaking road.

"Shroud!!!!"

She shouted as she mentioned the big car carrying a giant mirror coming straight at him. But Idia didn't seem to understand what she said because he is wearing a headphone. As he still pet the stray cat. And damn it, the bus driver wasn't looking, instead he's playing his phone as Mediea made a choice that might sacrifice her life.

She jumped in and pushed Idia out of the way as she heard Idia screamed her name after a few seconds. Her visions blurrred as Idia came and shakes her, and asking if she's still with him. He mentioned her missing left arms, as his tears fell, Then Mediea used her right arm, to wipe away his tears.

"Idia..If I will really disappear, I wanted to tell you that... that I love you..."

She said as she coughed and passed out in a second due to blood loss. But Idia didn't give up, he carried her back to the Shroud estate as she took her to his lab. He tried to apply a mechanical arm on her as he began his work.

Due to his surprise, Mediea woke up after two weeks as Idia started tearing up.

"Why'd you took the hit?!" He said tears eyed as Mediea smiled. "Because I love you.. ouch!" She said as she tried to move her left mechanical arm. Damn, this place was high tech. She tried to move her arms as she smiled.

A/N(Info time!!): Mediea, was Twisted from Megara, and then car hit tells that she really love him from the start but won't admit it. And the car hit scene came from the pillar crash scene in Hercules. And after the car hit, it tells you that Mediea's personality has changed a lot in a good ways, she started caring about others. Mostly Idia.