Azul x Reader 「Part Of our world 」

| Part of our world

•••••••••

For AshliDinkelman AshliDinkelman 

Azul Ashengrotto x heartslaybul!reader

A/N: Sorry it took soo long >< And I used the pronoun as She, ok?

One, two, three...

A calm atmosphere floats in the music room. With a calm breathing of (Y/N), seem to make the atmosphere more relaxing. But (Y/N) was not. She was sweating. "Let's see..." (y/n) mumble as she sat on the stool, in front of the piano. "Okay.." she mumbled again. "Let's do this." She finally said. Delicate fingers moving to tap the keys of the piano as she started to sing.

"Look at this stuff, isn't it neat-" a wrong note echoed through the quiet room. The (e/c) orbs focused at the notes on the paper she brought from her house. (y/n) sighted, again, she made a mistake of this key, again. Then she started again, " Look at this stuff, isn't it neat. Wouldn't you think my collection's complete." She sang, pouring all the emotions in to the lyrics. As she sang, her fingers slowly leaving the keys. "I wanna see, where the people are, I wanna see, wanna see'em dancing ~" she increased her voice. But suddenly, somebody opened the door. "(Y/N)-.." He paused. When she is about to said anything, he simply asked "Do you want me to help you?". (y/n) smile, an awkward smile and about to say 'No thank you' as he sit on the stool and gestured you to sit next to him. "Wha-" You were cut off short as he said, "Can you please sing?" He smiled again as he glide his fingers above the piano keys. "Okay..," You blushes then started to sing again.

"Look at this stuff

Isn't it neat?

Wouldn't you think my collection's complete?

Wouldn't you think I'm the girl

The girl who has everything?

Look at this trove

Treasures untold

How many wonders can one cavern hold?

Looking around here you think

Sure, she's got everything

I've got gadgets and gizmos a-plenty

I've got whozits and whatzits galore

You want thingamabobs?

I've got twenty!

But who cares?

No big deal

I want more

I wanna be where the people are

I wanna see, wanna see them dancin'

Walking around on those - what do you call 'em?

Oh - feet!"

(y/n) and Azul giggled at the funny lyric and continued singing.

"Flippin' your fins, you don't get too far

Legs are required for jumping, dancing

Strolling along down a - what's that word again?

Street~~

Up where they walk, up where they run

Up where they stay all day in the sun~

Wanderin' free - wish I could be

Part of that world

What would I give if I could live out of these waters?

What would I pay to spend a day warm on the sand?

Bet'cha on land they understand

they don't reprimand their daughters

Bright young women sick of swimmin'

Ready to stand

And ready to know what the people know

Ask 'em my questions and get some answers

What's a fire and why does it - what's the word?

Burn~~~

When's it my turn?

Wouldn't I love, love to explore that shore up above?

Out of the sea

Wish I could be

Part of that world"

(y/n) sighed, finally, she finished the song.. She must thank Azul,her crush for everything, then she blushed at the cheesy thought.

Azul tried to calm his heartbeats, he is actually playing a piano with his crush. He looked at (y/n) that is still looking at the floor while blushing. Gosh, she look cute, so if he's going to kiss her, he'll have to do it now.

"(Y/N).." his gentle voice called her. "Yes-?" She said, then look at him. "Can you come a little bit closer?" He said. (y/n) scooted to him.( remember, they're sitting on a stool.) Then he put his finger on her chin. "Now, it's not only part of your world, it's part of 'our world now." then he gently kissed her. That kiss, didn't last long but it'll make sure, that their love are going to last long...

A/N: OMG it's longgg~ sorry if it's not good enough >< and I do write my OCs x reader too~ so~~ don't hesitate to send it in~~