「Regret」Leona x Reader

A/N: hi~!!✨✨✨ I loveeee writing angst so this kinda make me happi (?)

"Ugh—-!! It's the 5th time now, Leona!!!"

"I'm busy woman!!"

"Busy what?! Busy finding other women to satisfy your needs?!"

"Language woman!!!"

"So that's it, it's true right?!"

"Did I say it's—-"

"Probably, like all the lions in your clan, right?! Probably finding other wives. Right?!"

"And you too right?! Always nosing in other's business like your mother would do to your father!!"

"How do you dare?!?"

Leona's wyes widened in surprise, hi lost it, his temper. And now (Y/N) was running out of the door in fury with tears in her eyes. He dismissed their date the 5th time now, and (Y/N) wasn't happy about it. Now he's really regretting what he did a second ago.

"(Y/N)!!"

He shouted your name as she dashed out of his room. And Ruggie was right at the door as Leona crashed on him.

"Oh hi!"

Ruggie greeted Leona as Leona asked for you.

"Oh? (Y/N)? She ran to her room now! Why——"

Ruggie didn't have time to even finish his sentence as Leona pushed him back and rushed to your room.

"(Y/N)!!"

He shouted as soon as he entered, looking around frantically for any sign of you. Then he spotted you, on the ground, sobbing. Then he walked over you and hugged you tight.

"I'm sorry,(Y/N).."

He said as he comforted your trembling frame.

"I'll make it up to you..."

A/N: why do I feel cringey-