Malleus x reader 「Kabedon!」

「Kabedon!」

•••••••••••••••••

Malleus x reader

A/N: sometimes in my one shots, there'll be some of my ocs in it. ><

Today you planned something special for your boyfriend, Malleus. You planned to Kabedon him. It's gonna succeed somehow. Because, last time you forgot that he is 202 cm high and run straight to him. And when your hand touched the wall, you thought you'll see his blushing face but... All you saw was his shirt.

You blushed, Malleus smiled, Cater took a picture. Everyone is laughing. Then you just gave up that idea for awhile.

"(Y/N)!!!!" A feminine voice rang through the hall with a dark gray purple hair and grey blue coming to view. "Mira, shh...!" You shushed her before she'll destroy somebody's eardrums.

"I brought the chair." She said, trying to be quiet. "perfect!" You said. " Okay let's review the plan again. First, pull lilia from Malleus, Cressidia will do it. Second, you push him near the wall and pull the chair near us and BANG! I kabedon him." You said, looking excited. While listening, Mira nodded. "So—- let's start!" (Y/n) Said.

|Time skip|

Cressidia yawned as she was dragged from her 3 hours long nap. "That stupid plan?" She said while yawning. "Yep!" You replied cheerfully. "Fine.." She said while acting like she about to drifted to sleep again and Mira said " Here we are!".

The sight you saw was Malleus and Lilia talking to each other in the hallway so you told Cressidia to lure them. They are walking closer, your heart beat fast. This is the moment! Cressidia pushed Malleus face-first to the wall. As the same time, you ran behind him but then- "Here you are!" Azul voices rang behind you. " Mira, can you please come help up in the lounge?" He smiled. " Sure!" Mira replied. The chair long forgotten in the corner. You face palmed yourself. 'Why did I have such a careless and forgetful friend?!' You thought while turning to look at two figures walking far away.

While you were cursing Mira, Malleus fully turned to you, smiled and crouched down. "Princess," he called. " Wha-" (Y/n) still shocked why Malleus face was on the same level as her has been kissed by Malleus. (y/n) blushes furiously due to the surprise kiss from Malleus. "Maybe this is the perfect plan..." (y/n) said while looking at the smiling Malleus.

~End~

a/n: This should be a Drabble AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.