「Here」Jack Howl x bullied!reader

A/N: this is for AshliDinkelman! You may ask why I am very good at writing about bullying, cuz in my school, I'm the victim to bullies ^^ 

「Here」

Jack Howl x Bullied!Reader

A/N: I'm sorry this is just

Info: (b/n)= bullies's name

"Hmmm..?(Y/N) got a new hairstyle?"

A pomefiore dorm girl stated as she looked at you while sneering.(Y/N) still looking down to the floor as she bit her lips.

•||Flashback of like,3 days before

You fidgeted your (H/C) hair as you walked through The hallways.Today you decided to try a new hairstyle. You thought it'll be cute. Or maybe you will get a small compliment from your boyfriend, Jack Howl.

It got very much better. Some girls talked to you because you look better and ofc some boys too so it made, (B/N) and her gang jealous. (B/N) crossed her arms and looked at (Y/N) who's surrounded by girls and boys. "Huh. After this you will learn an important lesson." She said then snickered.

•||End of flashback

After that day... (B/N) and her friends would always mock her, bully her with everything she did. Now, today, when she got a new hairstyle (again) they bullied her.

(Y/N)'s hair has beautiful braids on the side of her head, tied with a bow. But when (B/N) saw it, she knew that (Y/N) is going to be center of attention again so she decided to end this girl's dream.

"Hmm.. (Y/N) got a new hairstyle?"

She asked mockingly as she looked at (Y/N) that is still looking down at the floor.

"I said answer me" (B/N) said as she pulled the braid in (Y/N)'s hair as she whined. "S..-stop! It..- it hurts!" (Y/N) said while trying to pry (B/N)'s hands away. Her eyes glimmered with small drops of tear as she pried (B/N)'s hands off her hair and run down the stairs.

But unfortunately she fell off the stair and ended up on the floor holding her ankle and whining. Like a group of hyena surrounding its prey. (B/N) and her gang began to corner her while saying bad things.

Jack Howl, (Y/N)'s boyfriend, who has just finished class was walking up the stairs as he heard a familiar voice of his girlfriend . As the voice is getting louder and louder as he walked up. When he reached the floor where he heard the voice. He saw the worst case scenario.

(Y/N) was sitting on the floor, crying slightly as (B/N) and her friends cornered her and poured everything in her bag (books, stationary etc.) out to the floor as she made some bad comments.

Jack saw it, he saw it all. And those were like gasoline which fed his flame of anger. He saw it too much, he need to step in before they did too much and he had to tear them apart. Jack growled, and (B/N)'s friend called (B/N).

"Oh! It's (Y/N)'s knight in shining armor!" As she snickered and walk away, as if she's afraid of him.

"Are you okay?" Jack asked with concern. "Y..-yeah I think.." (Y/N) said as she try to stifle her cries. Jack looked at her with concern as he picked up all the books and stationaries on the floor. "O..-ow.." she whined as she touched her ankle. But then

Jack lifted her up princess style. "Wahhh~!" She said out loud as she let him pick her. "I'll treat you in my room." He said as he lift her and walked to his room in Savanaclaw.

A/N: is it okay ,pom pom? I'm worried that I may not do it good.

This is my hand drawn (terrible) art!