「Garden Of Hellebore」Malleus x reader

「Garden Of Hellebore」Malleus x Dark fae!Reader

A/N: Last night, I lie in my bed then think... Hmmm... this is interesting. Yuki_Senpaiii! here is your request!

•He'll be very shocked to see another fae in Night Raven College! And will look at you interestingly and study your features. A horn on your head and a big wings on your back.

•Will think you are a beautiful creature indeed.

•A couple with two dark fae? WoW. InTEReSTINg. You two may or may not receive stares from the other students but Malleus doesn't mind it.

•Fae, due to some tales told that they are long lived, some says they are immortal. But I'll say they are immortal, I don't wanna break my own heart-

•One advantage of having wings, you can kiss Malleus without breaking his back or your neck.

•Everyone will be amazed if they sees you walking out of the room with some friends.

•*Malleus isn't your friend he is your boyfriend- and you guys are together 24/7

•Of course, Sometimes he speak what you wanted to speak, no need to open your mouth!

•Okay, Cater is gonna make a post in Magicam about two fae dating each other and Mira will hope that your horns don't bump or else..

•Your love for him and his love for you is eternal, it never dies. Even if everyone was gone, he will still love you. And if loving you makes him swim across all the ocean, he is glad to do it. If he must wait for long he will.If he must die to prove his love to you, he will do. So love him. Because he'll love you for a thousand years.

A/N: the last one, I got inspired while listening to the song, A thousand years- Christina perri. Yes, sometimes things like these could make me cry- sorry this is short!