Mira x reader 「Spider-Man kiss!」

A/N: I've had this idea for a while ..

Mira Azura x GN!Reader Drabble 

Modern AU

Today is a not so special day which you planned to visit Mira,your girlfriend at her practice spot. You've always seen her as a sporty girl who can play many sports. Such as Basketball, swimming and she can dance very well. But... sometimes she made you really embarrassed.

|A small flashback 

"Let's go!" Mira said as she dragged (Y/N) to the dance floor. She was kinda drunk but not too much. "Mira stoppp" (Y/N) whined as they tried to get out her iron grip. On the middle of the dance floor there is a pole. And we all know how it'll end.

After she dragged you to the dance floor she started dancing with the music then as the musics got louder she started to circle around the pole. Everyone on the dance floor stared at her as she climbs up and started pole dancing as every men there starts to cheer and whistle. Of course that made (Y/N) really jealous as they dragged Mira off the pole. "Whyyyyy I was having funnn" She slurred as you picked her up bridal style and sighed. "Nee melon bunnn why didn't you answer meeee" she whined childishly. But you still didn't answer, you keep on walking. As you two reached your car you opened the door and put Mira in. As you sit down on the driver seat you looked back to see Mira is already sleeping. (Y/N) giggled as they drove the car back to their shared apartment.

|End of flashback 

You looked up the building. It seems to be old already with street painting all over it. When you got home you will of course tell her to change her spot. "Hello?" You said as you walked up The stairs to the lone door in the corridor. You put your hands on it as some type of music blasts from the inside. You suddenly made a 'I'm so done with this' face then pushed the door.

As you looked inside you saw a big white room. With the ceiling higher than where it should be. But You didn't saw Mira. "Mira! Are you here?!" (Y/N) shouted as they look around. But she didn't see any Mira. You sighed as you said "Huhhh... she pranked me again.." You sighed as you walked to the door without looking at it. But as you turned your head, you were face to face with Mira. 

But she was upside down.

It turned out that Mira was kissing you, while she was hanging from her ring as she did her loop dance(IDK what it's called) Whne you two parted she said "hello" with a small smile and then boop her nose to yours as she smile. 

A/N: wrote it after online class while eating snacc-