「Depression 」TWST boys x reader

A/N: surprise! You think I'm off and gone now right? I've been writing this since last week! Hope you enjoy it! My mood is just— XD uppp anddd downnnn. And the Ortho one is not romantic relationship! It's just a sisterly relationship!

TW: Depression, mentions of suicide. Modern AU, Hurting and comforting

If you're sensitive to this topic please skip this chapter! You can read other fluffs on my book! I don't wanna be the one who's hurting you..

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

You sat on the edge of your bed, razor blades cutting your wrists as the red petals of relief fell off to your bed. Maybe.. you should end it, end it all. And stop and rest, maybe you should let go, stop pressuring yourself and go. Your shivering hand grabbed the blade again as you cried harder as you move your hand over the battle wounds on your wrist you started pressing down, inching closer and closer you closed your eyes as you sobbed. But when you decided to do it. The your door opened. Who came in?

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~~•~•~•~•~•

❤️Heartslabyul🌹

Riddle Rosehearts❤️

Riddle stood there, shocked as he shouted a for you to stop. You look up at your boyfriend, teary eyes as he rushed in and hug you. As he cages you in his embrace while whispering comforting words and making you feel protected.

"It's gonna be okay... shhhhh... I'm right here..."

•~•~•~•~•

Trey Clover💚

Trey didn't say a word as he pulled the blade out of your hand and throwing it away into the trash can as he wrapped a piece of cloth he torn from his shirt around your bleeding wrists as he hugged you. Comforting you with words as he rocked you back and forth.

"Baby... it's all right. Don't bottle up your feelings.. you can tell me anything.."

•~•~•~•~•~•

Cater Diamond 📸

The male jumped in suddenly as he pulled the blade away from your shivering hands as he hugged you tightly and sobbed. He almost cried as hard as you as he kissed you.

"Please stops doing this! I couldn't lose you- please (Y/N)!"

•~•~•~•~•~•

Ace Trappola 🔻

You swore you have never seen Ace more terrified a he walked to you slowly and crouched down to your eye level. He gently tugs the blade out of your hand and hugs your crying form and kissing your tears away.

"Everything is okay.. (Y/N).. I'm right here..."

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Deuce Spade ♠️

Deuce nearly broke don crying when he sees you like this. He hugs you gently as he wiped your tears away. He swore, If someone did this to you he's gonna kill them.

"(Y/N).... Please stop doing this.. "

•~•~•~••~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

🧡Savannaclaw🦁

Leona🦁

Leona walks in as he gritted his teeth and a single tear rolled down his face as he took the blade from your hand as squeezed it, a droplet of blood rolled down his palm as he threw the blade away and soothes you.