「Popstar's secret」Leona x Idol! Reader

A/N: I'm listening to hip(Mamamoo) while writing this-lol got dat feels!! (Monseuir Magicam means Vil, right?) for 

•It's like you and Leona's sleepy day that you two sleep together in the garden. And Vil has something urgent to tell you and he accidentally calls you by your Idol name and that wakes the lion and his (shocked) lover up.

"Who's (I/N)?"

Vil looks at you apologetically as you glare daggers at him. As you shrugged it off saying you don't know but Leona pushed the question so you have no choice but to answer you. Vil smiled mockingly at you as you shrugged and then he said.

"That's (Y/N)."

Via said simply as he looks at you, and Leona looks at you in disbelief.

"That's you?"

He asked as you nodded and he pulled out his phone and searched your name in Magicam. Then he saw your official account and he's dumbfounded.

•At the first, He don't really believe then he started believing when you danced and sing in front of him. Be prepared for your new fan.

At your concert, you're very nervous, this isn't your first time but this time Leona, your boyfriend will be watching. You keep looking for the lion ears peeking form the crowd as you saw something you never thought you'd see.

Leona, wearing your merchandise and holding your light stick. That sight nearly made you cry because Leona is seem to be a weird lion who sleeps all day and don't really care about anyone but his ego. But he swallowed his pride and put the merchandise on him?! You're gonna sing and dance really well and rewards him as well at home.( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)