「Hello world」Idia x robot!Reader

A/N: I studied coding and then I came up with this angst idea ( M-Chan's head is full of angst— )

" hello master "

Your first words to him as you appeared on his screen and disappear and appeared beside him. He's never been so giddy, his waifu is coming real. But just a robot and your chest is a monitor, showing the word 'Automatic'. Your smile is cold but it made him feel so warm and giddy, actually someone who would love him with all his heart appeared. The text on your chest appeared as ' Hello world '

But does he know, something changed since that day.

Idia came out of his dorm even less, he only come out for classes or not at all. Sometimes even Ortho tried to bring him out but he even fight with his own brother. He's grown more obsessed with you and aggressive towards others. And you didn't even do it all yourself, you're just an empty program for him to put in commands and to follow.

Until one day...

He knew he put on a function for you to learn and find your personality like an Artificial Intelligence would But your personality isn't what he's planned. As you see him being aggressive towards others, you seems to pick up the habit and it became your personality as well. You grew more demanding and harsh, as sometimes you demand him to do things he wouldn't like.

But as Idia, he did what you told him because he sees you as a savior. If you commands him to go out he would, but one day, you demand a thing he couldn't give. As the Shroud family, the fire's important and he couldn't rush back to his homeland and get the fire. But you demanded him, of else...

Ortho's Fire....

But no, he wouldn't kill his brother just for his love right ?

So he sneaked to you while you're in a sleeping mode. As he pressed the reset button and it said 'Error'

He presses it again in real speed as he saw the screen turned green and maybe, he'd see his angel again after the reset.