「Fluffy」Jack x Reader

「Fluffy」Jack x reader

A/N: I missed writing! My first writing in 1(2?) week! I'll try my best!😊 for IzuTheSimp!

Jack was sitting on the bed and didn't know what happened. You just come in his room and falls on top of him. He was kinda shocked that you look so tired.

"(Y/N)?!"

He questioned as you nestled your head in his fluffy hair. And you sighed, so he got the sign that you're tired and wanna rest, so he put you on his lap and stroke your hair softly.

"Mhm..."

You groaned as you opened your eyes and jack looks at you. You grinned and jumped off his lap and just hugging him like that. His face burns as he look, your chest is right in front of his face so he didn't dare to hug you back and sat there dumbfounded.

You seems to know it and you try to tease him more. You push yourself closer to him as he blushed harder and you giggled.

"Let me sleep with you in your beast form?"

You ask meekly as you let go of him(from you suffocating him with your breast—I'm sorry) and smiled. Jack is still blushing as he used his unique magic and transformed into his beast form. You then jump right on top of him. He's just so cute you can't help but sleep on him for he rest of the evening.

A/N: Hope you like it! This short- writing..

Extras:

"The hell's in this room?"

"Shi shi shi, they are just doing couple stuff, let them be."