「My sweet darling」Dorm leaders x reader hcs

A/N: I know, the title is very cringey but I couldn't come up with anything so— here it is! And this is very short! Sorry! Mayuni03 !

Riddle❤️

•He'd be kinda annoyed at first, but when you ask for cuddles he'll blush and let you cuddles with him! He looks like he's angi but no!

•If the another dorm members are here he'll be like- Okay let me give you a small scenario.

You ran to Riddle Rosehearts as you hugged him from behind. "Let's cuddle!" You said as Riddle's face burst in flames in the shade redder than strawberry. "Now?" He said as he looked around, and seeing no one was there but he couldn't be sure. So he picked you up bridal style and bring you two to your dorm.

Leona🧡

•He'd always be down for cuddle! And even in front of his dorm members! Dang this man is shameless!

•He's pull you down right there and just cuddle, right in front of everyone. But if sometimes he wants some privacy(😉) he'll drag you to his bedroom or the botanical garden. And scenario time!

Leona is now holding you up his shoulder like a potato sack as he put you down on the floor of the botanical garden and sat down next to you as you two started cuddling.

Azul💜

•This man- it could only go two routes. 1. He's gonna blush like a red octopus. And shutters as he tries to say 'Yes' and tried to lock the door of his office.

•Or route 2, he's gonna say 'What should we trade for that cuddle, dear?" And you're gonna be kinda annoyed because, he ain't gonna let you have that cuddle easily. The scenario I'll go with route 2!

As his hand was put on the table of his office as he looked at you, as he grinned. "And what's the deal we're having dear?" He said as he looked at you with a mischievous grin and a glint in his eyes.

Kalim🌅

•Ho boiii

•This is another dorm leader that's not gonna care about everything and cuddles with your right there!

•And even you're not in the mood for cuddle, he'll make you wanna cuddle with him! By tackling you down and just cuddle without your consent! 🤣

"(Y/N)~~~~" Kalim shouted as he jumped on you, knocking you two on the floor in one moment. You two broke into a fit of giggles as he called his carpet and a flying-cuddling-date begins!

Vil⚜️

•He'd scoff and pull you into a quick kiss and say that you're gonna thin his makeup.

•But if he sin a mood he'll just give you a small hug and grins at you and maybe said it's save for later.

"Potato.." He looks down at you that's hugging him in his dorm uniform. He smiled a small smile then pulled you up to give you a small smooch. "The cuddle is save for later, potato "

Idia💙

•He'd blush so hard his hair turns red. He's gonna shutters and sit still as stone on that place.

•He'd never been cuddles with before! He only thinks they do that in an anime and don't do it in real life! But you'll have to start it! And c'mon- scenario time, babe!

Idia froze in place as soon as you said you want cuddles. His face is crimson shade as you wrapped your arm around him and start snuggling to him while he just sits there, Not knowing what to do.

Malleus 💚

•Okay, this man is unknown years old but he don't know about cuddles because Lilia won't tell anything about it to him.

•Lilia will be laughing in the back ground as he stood there dumbfounded at what you're doing to him, what are you doing to his torso.

"Child of a man?" He questioned as he looked at you, dumbfounded. Why are you doing the hug thing to his body? He don't know, maybe it the greeting of humans? Lilia is laughing so hard he don't know what's happening.

A/N: 😆