「Dangerous woman」The Leech twins x soldier!Reader

A/N: omg I thought it's gonna turn into something nice buuuut! It turns into a crack fic. Hope you like it! XD ShinyaShinozaki 

This night, you and your friends are going on a sleepover at Jade's room as you walked in slowly, and carefully. It's no secret that back in your hometown you used to be a soldier, from the scars, the serious face and the gestures. Some of the students are afraid of you but you aren't that scary, anyway, the Leech twins prepared a surprise for you. They planned on waking you up at the middle of the night to start a pillow fight, but something unexpected happened.

Floyd was shaking you as he grins sheepishly and Jade chuckles behind him.

"Shrimpy~ wakey wakey!"

He said in a teasing tone as he feels you twitch and in a blink of an eye, a small knife flew across the room and pins itself on the wall, a millimeter from Jade's hair. Floyd gasped as he looks at his brother in panic and then laughed. "Who knew shrimpy have this in her pocket!" As he tried to wake you again but you didn't respond as he shakes you.

"Floyd I don't think——"

"Let's seeeeee!"

"Floyd no——"

And that night is chaotic, a few blades flew across the room and luckily Jade dodges it all and Floyd was nearly choked by you, reaching out, still unconscious. Who knew, a female soldier could be this scary!

Extra!: In the morning, you woke up. Not knowing anything just Floyd praising you more than usual and a little startled Jade.