「Midnight curse」Bat gremlin!Lilia x reader

A/N: scenario and headcanons!💓 your imagination are so cool!! This takes place in modern Au!

First meet|

(Y/N), a very curious girl walked into the museum as she looked around. This place seems extra scary in the dead of night, but she wasn't afraid of it, as she marched forward to where the statue she came for was. She looked around for any sign of any guards around as she broke the glass. The gremlin's face of the statue was ugly, but not that ugly in her mind. It's art, she always says.

"Just a spell.."

She mumbled as she pulled out a notebook full of scratches, as she opened to one page which there's a string of words, circled in red line in that page. She said the string of words as the statue started moving. Then a group of green smoke flow from the statue. But it remained still. She sighed in defeat as she turned and leave. Then suddenly, a face appeared from in front.

But upside down.

"AHHHHHHHH!!!"

"Hush!!!!"

She screamed as the male hushed her.

"You..-you are that statue?"

"Technically.., Yes."

Headcanons |

•Your relationship started from a study material to close friend and to lover.

•Since, his form is both human and a statue gremlin, he'd take you to fly across the buildings sometimes!

•He's small? Heh, he's a strong dude ya know? He could carry you easily!

•M-Chan's nerd and mumbling time: gremlin statues, is basically stone and only resurrects at night. So in the day he won't be with you except you find there cure of the curse. So in order to resurrect your bat gremlin boyfriend you have to travel by night. And all activities you could do together is not gonna happen. But it is still a fun relationship anyway. ^o^ congratz you won the m-Chan's creative award. 🎉

•I asked myself like three or four times already when writing this. What if Lilia got badum by the sunlight what will happen? What if you two have fun for too long and didn't realize that the sun is rising? Or maybe? Would he die? So I searched google and it's like- he'll dissolve in sunlight. And I'm like :( so plz don't take this bat out of your house in the middle of the day.

•But then next ten minutes I came up with an idea. Ahh... why not cover him up? So I think if you wanna take him out or something, you'll have him wear thick clothes and sunglasses and sunscreen too. I think of vampires, heh.

•Alternate title: how to protecc a gremlin✨✨✨