「Blossoms 」Idia x reader

「Blossom」Idia x Reader

A/N: this request is very interesting! For  ! It maybe just headcanons and scenarios (school work~ *cries*)

•Okay, like you said, Hades and Persephone.

•A bright beautiful girl with a gloomy god.

•Yes, a very beautiful relationship indeed. With both of you supporting each other perfectly and I think it's a perfect match.

•The reason why I didn't named the episode Idia x Persephone!reader because. Hades forced Persephone to be with him in order to keep spring in the world. And she had to be with him, she didn't wanted to be. Okay- imma explain this quick!

•Make flower crowns! And put it on his head! He'll look gorgeous!✨ Yes, Idia is so underrated, he is beautiful. And I love him.

•He'll blush but pecks your he's back. If you are easily flustered.. ho boii

•Just like game playing, use your opponent's weaknesses against them.

•But he won't do it if it makes you uncomfortable and he won't do it in public.

•Because he is so shy baby boi-

•Really, if you focus on his expression when you smile or while you laugh. You'll se a blush on his pale face. And that stands out very much.

•He is gonna blush if you sings, he really loves your voice! He can't help it!

•It's making him helpless~!(Hamilton alert!)

•If you get too close to other guys, he'll be really jealous. I mean, this baby boi has low confidence, so he'll start to think if he's good enough.

•If He did that, hug him and said you love him. He'll get pouty and snuggles to you.

And my idea about (Y/N)'s magic is like growing plants and flowers from the ground freely and can use vines as a weapon (to strike or to protect or to hold the enemy still-) and it must be used near the source of water. This is my idea, what's yours?

A/N: Oh heck, the teacher is coming this way, gotta publish this quickly- sending love!