Star 「Minra」

Star 「Minjoon x Mira」

A/N: took long enough •w• to think a plot- And this is break in to 5 days>< And before we start, lemme say I'm sorry not sorry.
shokyo_art_comics!!!! HERE MY FRIEND

"Have you see Minjoon in his new MV? He is reeeal hot there!" A blonde girl said as she blush. "Yup! He sure is!" A brown haired girl stated. "Have you heard that MIRAcle and Minjoon's music video released on the same date? It's like destiny!" That blonde girl said as she looked at her friend. "No way! They are rivals, how could you ship them together!" The brown haired girl spoke to her friend. "But I'll ship them anyway." The blonde girl spoke.

"또 나를 아프게 해 눈물이 계속 흘러

똑같은 문제들로 날 아프게 하는 너

몇번이고 다짐해도 계속 놓지 않는 나

어쩔 수 없어 내 맘은 네게로 가는걸."

The lavender haired Idol sang as one of her hand touched the headphone's side. Her expression seems to be into the music as she swayed her hip to the rhythm.

"Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need

Chasing relentlessly, still fight and I don't know why

If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy?

If our love's insanity, why are you my clarity?

Why are you my clarity?

If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy?

If our love's insanity, why are you my clarity?

If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy?

If our love's insanity, why are you my clarity?"

She posed for a little bit as the video is recording it the end. By looking seductively at the camera as she winks.

"Why are you my clarity?..."

The last part echoed as she smiled a little bit then closed the camera. Then as she is going to ate her bread but her phone rang. As she put down the bread with a 'what do you need from me' face then put down the bread as she picked up the phone.

~~~~~•~~~~~

" 던져 버려 suit and tie

드레스 코든 bling bling bling (bling bling가 bling bling)

너와 나의 mix and match

빼지 말고 drunken drunken 고고베베

뻔뻔하게 놀아

미친 듯이 즐겨

필요 없어 wrong and right

On and on on and on"

The light brown hair Idol sang as he swayed to the rhythm. But then the microphone shut itself down. Minjoon made an annoyed face as he bend down to fix the wire. Then the phone rang. And he picked up the phone.

~~~~~•~~~~~

"Yes, manager?" Mira answered the phone. "Today you have a collab meeting at our building." The manager said to Mira. "WEH? I..-I'll be there! 10 min!" Mira replied as she made an excited noise. As she bounced up from the bed she is lying on then grab the car key and leave.

~~~~~•~~~~~

"Manager." He replied as he drank the bottle of water. "Today you have a collab meeting at our building." Manager spoke to Minjoon. Minjoon nearly choked on his water, woh is that?! "Got it manager." He replies then grab the car key and leave.

~~~~~•~~~~~

Two expensive cars parked near each other as two K-Pop idol stepped out of the car. As they both stepped out of their car they immediately spotted each other. "Oh.." Mira said as she spotted Minjoon. They immediately started a staring match as they walked to the Mirror entertainment inc. building and goes separate ways.

"Manager!/Manager." The two managed spoke on the same time. As they looked at each other in disbelief. The truth is they took the opposite stair but it took them to the same room.

"You both managed to come!" The manager Dire Crowley said. The two sat with one chair apart from each other.(just because Mira And Minjoon come from different section.) "You two.." the manager spoke But Minjoon cut him off. "To collab with her?" He spoke in disbelief. "Because you two have the highest place in the kpop chart. With the same vote." He replied with the same smile. "I think you two might need to go to the practice room." He pointed to the practice room as he smiled and Mira and Minjoon sighed.

~~~~~•~~~~~

|Day 1 brainstorm

"I'm doomed.. really.." Mira whispered quietly to herself as she take a glance at Minjoon who is searching for a song for them to collab. "What song should we do?" Minjoon asked in his monotone voice. "Señorita? Way back home? Can't you not be quiet?" Minjoon asked Mira that is still stretching on the floor.

"Maybe both?" She said as she stand up and walked around the room. "Okay.." he said as he threw the lyrics sheet to Mira and she caught it. "The manager said 5 songs but maybe we'll figure it out later." Mira said as she scanned the lyrics sheet.

|Day 2 Practice

"Am I late?!" Mira pushed the door open as she ran in to the practice room in hurry. "Nope." Minjoon replied as he handed Mira the lyric sheet. "Thanks" she replied as she wipe a sweat from her forehead. Minjoon nodded as he read the lyrics out loud.

"Really.. how can you be late?" Minjoon asked Mira. "A fan spotted me and I have to run." Mira replied. Minjoon laughed as a bi-colored hair man walked in. "Divus Crewel, co-manager.." Minjoon And Mira spoke at the same time. Divus Crewel sighed, "Manager said you two will have to get close to each other by.." He said. "Byyyyyyyy...?" Mira dragged. "Dating each other. And that's in the music video." He said as Mira and Minjoon gasped. "Why? Can you give us a reason?" Minjoon asked The co-manager. "Why can't we just do collab like Savannaboys or like Rose deck? Or at least a normal music video?" Mira asked. "It's an order." He answered as he walked away.

|Day 3 Date

"Uh... can you close the curtains please?" Mira asked the café waitress. "Okay." She answered as she closed the curtains, and blocking the view of their fan clubs. "Thanks..." Minjoon answered as he looked at the camera man next to them as he filmed the MV. "Wanna do a test first?" The camera man asked. "O..-okay" Mira answered. "What should we do?" Minjoon asked. "Act like you're flirting with me." Mira winked at Minjoon as he rolled his eyes "fine.."

An unexpected move was made by Minjoon as he grabbed her left hand. Mira quietly squeaked as she blushed furiously. Minjoon smiled an innocent smile as he rubbed her hand with his thumb."What?" He questioned. "You started~" Mira sang as she drag Minjoon's glass of water forward and drink it. "Hey!" Minjoon said. Mira drank it,as she licked the top of the glass as she looked at Minjoon seductively. Minjoon blushed as Mira giggled. "Score~!" Mira said as she put (slammed) down the glass on the table. "Is this a game now?" Minjoon asked. "Maybe~?" Mira answered as she grin. "So does this count?" Minjoon asked as he lift her hand and kissed it softly. Mira shivered as she blushed and made an angy face. ">///< Minjoon!!!" Mira nearly shouted. "What? It does count, right?" He shot Mira a grin. "But will I win if I do this?" Mira seemed to got and idea as she smirked. Minjoon seemed to not get it as Mira shot him a seductive gaze. Minjoon blushes as she stand up. Mira pulled the tie out of Minjoon's shirt and pulled him closer. She pulled him closer (near forcefully )as she smashed her lips to him. First Minjoon is very dumbfounded, but as soon as he got what she was doing, he kissed back. It's like a duel of who is breathless first. As soon as they broke the kiss, a string of saliva dripped from the corner of Mira's mouth as she wipes it. "I think I win." Minjoon stated as he grin. "N..-no way! You aren't winning!" Mira answered between pant and gasps. "Seems like you lost." Minjoon stated as he grinned. "Is this enough ,camera man?" Minjoon asked. The camera man can only nodded with a huge blush on his face as he asked. "Are you two an official couple now?" Mira suddenly coughed as if she wanted them to change the subject. But none of them changed the subject, so she answered the cameraman with a blush.

"Yes.."

As she continue coughing with a huge blush on her face.

A/N: I'm very UwU!!!!!