「Bouquet Of wolfbanes」Author x reader

「Bouquet Of wolfbanes 」Author x Reader

A/N:for celebrating 10k! I've seen May of the authors do this but I've never tried it myself. Now, I've come this far, it doesn't hurt to try, right?

Headcanons 💜

•Relationship with me is gonna be complicated.. I'm a little bit of philophobia(fear of being loved) because, I've never been in love (My parents and friends love me..) with someone in a serious relationship before.. Years ago I've always had a crush on anime characters.. so I've never experienced a real relationship before..

•I can be very shy sometimes, I mean just 24/7 and I'm very addicted to medias, I don't wanna socialize so I always hid in the world of virtual reality. You'll always see me with an iPad or a controller 24/7.

•About kisses, I'll too shy to ask for it myself and I don't dare to kiss you myself too. I always imagine what'll happen is you kiss me, or anything.

•I don't speak much, if you're in a relationship with me (I mean, i always talk to my friends and family but my bf/gf. I won't know how to react..) Only some shot sentences and shuttering, every dang sentence.

•Tease me, I really like it, just you see me blushing and didn't say anything didn't mean I don't like it. And I've always wanted to be dominated.

•If we argue, I'll be the one who sat there, crying and saying sorry for many times even though i didn't do anything wrong, I'll still say sorry.

•Please give me some lovey dovey moments please~ I love cuddles and sneak kisses!

•I'm not a very good talking to people face to face but if it's a virtual or in chat, you'll see me as a totally different person. With a cheerful character.

•Personality 1 of me: quiet, not so social, shy, timid

Personality 2 when you know me better or in online (Wattpad/tumblr/line) or w/my friends: cheerful,very helpful,kind of cute?, funny and humorous

•I love photography and gaming, music and art!

•My skill in photography is kind of average, I love to selfie! Posing like Cater- ✌️

•But guess what? I'm a SUB-

•Extra Information! I'm a depressed, sad, low self-confidence girl with a special ability in speed and game playing. And overall, my personality is a mix of Idia 40%, Azul 50% and A 20% of Cater.