Azul x Reader 「Pocky game」

Azul x reader 「Pocky game」

A/N: Requested from LaVione!✨

Sorry!This is just a scenario! I have a 15 pages homework to do.. 😅

"Why is pocky selling today in a really low price?" (Y/N) said as she walked in the hallway with Ortho. "Oh! Nee-Chan, today is pocky day!" Ortho said cheerfully. "R..-Really?!" (Y/N) said in realization as she blushed. "This is the chance, Nee-Chan!" Ortho cheered because you have a crush on Azul and this maybe the chance you will be able to talk to him. So you picked up your phone and texted your dorm leader.

| Idia senpai, Are you coming out today?

Nope today is an event in my game sorry|

|Send reinforcement;w;

Okay a minute|

You put your phone back in your pocket and sighed. "How can I do it now?" (Y/N) looked around for some help as she spotted Azul-senpai running at her in some type of hurry. "(Y/N).." he panted as he handed her a small box of pocky.(Y/N) blushed deep red. "Idia texted me that you forgot this at your room and was looking for me." He said. (Y/N) took the pocky box from Azul's hand as she opened the box and pick up one stick.

She put the stick in her mouth and closed her eyes shut as she waited for Azul's next movement. Then a girl with glasses and dark purple hair with color changing ombré hair walked past and push Azul so his mouth is on the other side of the pocky face. You remembered her face, she's from Ignyhide, her name's Medeia. "Reinforcement send." She said as she gave (Y/N) a thumb up.

But as she was going to respond, Azul starts biting the other side of the stick. (Y/N) was a little bit startled but she started biting another side of the snack too. The stick is getting shorter and shorter by second but as their lips is going to meet, she stopped. Burg Azul didn't, his lips met her as she froze. They kissed for like 1 minuets as they parted. "Next time come get a drink at Monstro Lounge, I'll buy you some." He said as he walked away, leaving the blushing (Y/N) Behind.

A/N: shokyo_art_comics! This is a clue for my new ocs! There are a twin and one in ignyhide!✨ i mentioned her name in this fic!