「Rainy Morning 」Jade x Reader

A/N: this is for ! And this takes place in modern AU! Hope you like it!

A small ray of sunlight shone through the curtains,illuminated the figures of a couple cuddling each other on their bed. One with the (H/C) is named (Y/N) and the male is Jade Leech. Both are high school students but their routines are as sweet as the couple married for years.

"Mhmmm..." The female, (Y/N), groaned as she shifted in her lover's embrace. Jade's face was in her hair as he inhaled her scent. "Do we have school today?" She asked as she yawns mid sentence. "No,my mushroom.." he answered with a groan as she roused him from his sleep. The both didn't even bother to open the curtains as the rain poured down, now there's more reasons for them to be in bed longer. Even though they have just awoken from their sleep, they did start pampering each other with sweet words.

"Jade, yesterday you're the best."

"I think it's you, my mushroom"

"If you didn't help me with the things yesterday, who would, so that means, you are the best."

"And do I get a reward?"

"A kiss?"

The male sounded very teasing as the female giggled. That sounds so heavenly for the male.

"Let's make a deal."

The female said as she mimic the class president's voice. The male giggled.

"You sounded so like Azul."

"But you'd make a deal right?"

"Sure"

"A kiss, for a kiss"

She said as if she's trying to hold her giggles.

"Well, that seems unfair for me, mushroom"

He said as he pecked the female's head. She smiled as she said in the same teasing tone.

"UwU, But I didn't say I'd give you your kiss now~ did I ?"