「Doughnutty story」Ruggie x shy!reader

A/N: I wheezed at the title, because I would like you to wheeze at it too— 😂👍

!

"A new doughnut shop?"

The hyena, Ruggie look At Leona as it he's grown an extra eye, as the lion sighed.

"Yes, you idiot, if you wanna go, just go to it already. I'll give you 45 minutes."

Ruggie grinned like a hyena, as he dashed to the doughnut shop in a hurry and knock over someone and they fell to the floor. He reopened his eyes to see a small human underneath him, lying flat on the ground with eyes shut. He giggled like a hyena (enough with the puns m-Chan.. or the readers will get bored...-) as he stood up and hold out a hand for them.

"Here, sorry for bumping on you befor—"

The moment their eyes opened, she closed her face in an instant as she peeked an eye to see him. That reaction really made him happy! A herbivore lying beneath him in a very submissive manner! But before he could do anything, they ran away.

-~•🍩•~-

His mind is full of pictures of that herbivore, they really catch his eyes! As he walked to the doughnut shop absent-mindly. Then his ears perked up, he saw a similar hair color! And the same scent too! But when he decided to step to there, she walked away again.

But now he has a plan of claiming her as he asked the shop keeper, for her phone number. And yes! Luckily, she use her phone number for a discount! As he grinned like a hyena.

A/N: this is real short! Sorry! >o< plz forgive me!!