「My nightingale」Vil x reader headcanons

A/N: when I read your request I nearly cried.. what did I do to deserve you?? , you make my heart goes doki doki And it's a feeling I've never felt for so long, thank you.

This is set in a Modern Au!

•Vil, the makeup professional. Has gone to work from the morning and always return late. But today, he got to get home 2 hours earlier than everyday.

•He unlocks the door then he heard something.

•Your voice,singing the song 'Beauty And the beast' from the living room. He is shocked! He has never heard you sing like that and he didn't know you could sing!

•Your voice sounded so beautiful. More beautiful than he could ever imagine. Your voice echoing from the living room made your sound more beautiful!

•He dropped his bag, hang his suit, then immediately goes to you. You are dusting the shelf as you sang the song.

•You really look like a princess right there. I mean, you looked like Belle. As you spun to the song. Then you saw him smiling at the doorframe.

•He has been looking at you and you didn't even noticed him for a solid 2 minutes.

•There was a silence, you thought Vil would scold you for singing loud like that but nope. He looked at you then said..

"My beautiful nightingale."