Malleus x Reader x Silver 「Castle of thorns 」

「Castle of thorns」Silver x Reader x Malleus sleeping beauty AU

A/N: requested by GilGil0104!✨✨✨

this takes place like in 「Sleeping beauty」!

•One upon a time there was a prince named, Silver. Who has been cursed by the fairy who hasn't been invited to the celebration of the prince's birth. So he gave a curse, which at the age of 15 the prince will sleep for eternity.

•But they is one fairy who hasn't grant her wish yet, so she wish for the prince. If he got the true love kiss, he'll wake up.

~~~~~•~~~~~

•Princess (Y/N) of the far far away land have heard of the castle in thorns and a beautiful prince, so she decided to come and see for herself.

•She and her white horse gallops through the wood as she came to the castle with thorns all over and face to face with a giant black-green dragon.

•"You won't get to the prince." The dragon said. "I will" princess (Y/N) said with a determined look on her eyes.

~~~~~•~~~~~

•After (Y/N) win a fight with the dragon, he later gave her his name, "Malleus Draconia" He said as he led her through the castle. Everyone was frozen in their position like when the curse is activated.

•(Y/N) asked the dragon that can he redo the curse and he said no and (Y/N)'s face is like- (OvO)💢.

•As they arrived at the prince's room. Princess (Y/N) walked in the room and find a beautiful prince. Sleeping in the bed in the middle of the room. He has white hair and a beautiful face.

•(This shot arrived!) The princess bends down to kiss the prince as the prince woke up from his slumber. The dragon looked at the two that is kissing each other and he dragged (Y/N) out and hug her from behind. "You're mine..."

•The prince arisen and he looked at the princess who might be kissing him and look at her with a stoic expression then yawn and asked her to marry him.

•This fairy tale is ending but, the princess's life wasn't peaceful as the fairytale say- there is always a prince and a dragon fighting for your attention always...

A/N: I'm biting my bread to stop myself from laughing out loud😂😂😂😂 This is funnnnn.