「Too late」Ace x shy!Reader angst

A/N: I'm gonna break your heart!!! LOL . I wanna write angst! Please accept this short chapter!! Navii-Dono !

TW: Blood, Angst, overblotting, my ocs is in here- sorry

Everyone in night raven college know.

The first years knows.

Except for Ace.

That (Y/N) loved him since she got to Night raven college.

But when she decided to confess...

It's a little bit too late.

Her shoes clattered on the hallways as she walked to the crowd shouting and cheering on something. On the way you found your best friend, Luciella. She tried to say it was nothing and urged you to go back to your room, and you two will hangout. But you know there's something, there must be something that lured the students in.

The sight you saw made your eyes widened and tears streams down your cheek..

Ace was kissing a girl.

Then his gaze looks at you and his eyes widened as he broke the kiss and pushed the woman away. But it's too late, you took off running to your room in tears.

After that day, Ace never sees your face again. The rumors spread that Ace was dating a girl, and on the other side, there's a rumor about your magic. They said that your magic changed, from light to darkness and you started pushing everyone out of your life. Ace worries about you so much because the rumor of him wasn't real, it's just a fake news. But the woman tried to flirt with him but he denied her.

So the young Trappola decided to go to your room and confronts you about what's happening. But on the way, he saw some students fleeing from your dorm. Ace began to wonder, what happened to you as he saw another crowd.

But this time,

They were surrounding someone he didn't expect...

(Y/N) in her overblotted form.

His eyes widened as he pushed the student out of the way and rushed to you as quick as possible. But the last blow until your stolen magic worn out is very unexpected to him...

You struck the magic on yourself.

As your eyes widened in shock at what you've done. You seems not to be yourself lately, and he thinks he knows the reason.

He's the main reason.

But he didn't have time to think more as a student shouted about your condition. As they say you're losing too much blood and oh passed out.

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆

┊┊┊┊⋆ ✧    ·   ✧ 

┊┊┊☆ *   * ⋆

┊┊★ *

┊┊* . * ✦

┊☆ ° ✧    ·

★*

But now the one who's waiting, is Ace. For you to wake up so he could tell you that he loves you too.

A/N: I feel like TrASh✨