「Rainy Day」Rook x Reader

A/N: sorry it maybe short! I have a tower of homework over there and I'm dying! Sorry! >< otomebrainrot !

Modern AU!

There was raining very hard at the moment at (Y/N) and her boyfriend's shared apartment. And there was (Y/N), pacing around the room- "Rook! How can I go grocery shopping now! It's raining and you aren't here. Of course! I don't have an umbrella! And, what? Are you serious? I can't! Who is stupid enough to walk through the rain like that with such a small and nearly broken umbrella?" (Y/N) was talking to Rook, her boyfriend through her phone. "It's raining don't come! You could catch a cold! Seriously! Open the door?" She made an 'Are you serious' before she went to the door like Rook told her.

She opened the door to be met with a soaking wet Rook, as she made a sound of surprise then dragged him in.

"Why did you leave the building like that! Without an umbrella!" She scolded him while drying his hair with a towel, and he was giggling. "I won't catch a cold that easily, mon amour~" he laughed as he rose up from the chair and kissed her cheek. "Go change your clothes!" (Y/N) said as she blushed deep red from the kiss from the wet pom pom and of course from the nearly transparent shirt he was wearing. Room seems to got what she was mentioning as he unbuttoned his shirt right there, in front of the blushing mess (Y/N). "I..-In the bathroom!!" She blushed as she pointed to the bathroom as he winks at her then went changing.

~~~《🏹🏹•🏹🏹》~~~

Now, the two was cuffing in a cocoon of blanket as they were looking for a movie to watch. "No titanic this time,Rook." (Y/N) said as she see that Rook was about to open titanic the 7th time of the week. "Why not ,mon amour? It's a nice movie!" He said whining, because every time that he watched he always shed tears when Jack died. "Please no.." (Y/N) yawned as she put her head on Rook's chest. "Conjuring?" Rook suggested as (Y/N) shakes her head violently. "Noooo you wanted me to not get enough sleep??" (Y/N) whined. Before Rook could protest, she decided to fall asleep, the beast way to escape his whining. But Rook smiled as he closed the TV then picked her up bridal style. He walked to their shared bedroom as he laid her on the bed and kissed her forehead.

"Fais de beaux rêves ma princesse..."

| Bonus ending!

"I told you!" (Y/n) said as Rook sneezed. She warned him before not to go to bed when his hair was still wet, he could have caught a cold. But he did, now he has to called his boss for a day off now. "But it's been worth it, mon amour~" He said as he kissed (Y/N) on her pink lips.

"You wanna infect me?!"

(Screamed (Y/N))