「Ace,Deuce,Epel as an animal hybrid」

A/N: ehehehehe👀👀 I didn't mean to thirst but- I couldn't help! (No smuts here tho! I wanna keep this first book fluffy !

❤️Ace Trappola

Ace as a dog(playful and friggin' annoying)

•Okay, he's so clingy and annoying. Because he loves his s/o so much. He couldn't do anything but cling to them and following them around like a pet. If he has a tail he'd have wagged it around and knocking all the stuffs already! (Which he has—)

•Speaking about cuddles! Cuddles with him is always fun! It doesn't matter that he's a furry or not! He might start with a tickling fight and then drag you down and cuddles you! Maybe even tease you by dragging his fingers down your body too!

•When he's Jealous! He's more clingy than usual and he won't wag his tail in front of that person and take a hold of your body part (hips hand shoulder he even touched your thighs!) and glare at that person!

💙Deuce Spade

Deuce as a chick( because— I don't know!)

•He's not as clingy as Ace but still a clingy one, sometimes he'll shyly walked to you and try to secretly hug you but you noticed it right away because he tripped on a bucket but you decided to play along and even acted surprise! 

•Cuddles! He'd mostly take his shirt offf during cuddles because it's hot and on his arms there are a little feathers they're and there but he'd normally pluck it off to not look cute. And He's going to be a little spoon of you tho! But he'd want to be the big spoon but couldn't.

•When he's jealous, you kinda need to assure him you're not going to leave him and thinks he's not manly. The assureing will be more of a cuddling tho! And he gets jealous easily so it's a chance for you two to cuddles too!

💜Epel Felmier 

Epel as a rabbit (sometimes scary and biting 6/7 but cute)

•Not that clingy so you need to be that one to cling to him and he'd act grumpy but blush as he hugs back anyway.(forgot or mention, that's outdoor affection ! And the following one I'm going to write next is indoors affections! ) he's gonna receive your kisses and hugs like a true gentleman. His bunny ears is kinda sensitive though 👀.

•Cuddles! He'd want to be the big spoon! No matter how tall are you he'd still be the big spoon ! But if he's the little spoon then, please pay his head and his ears too! He'd be putty in your hand in no time! And please try to do the put head on chest thing! XD

•He'd get jealous easily too! As he would drag you from the another person aggressively and maybe pin you against the wall and ask who's he and what's he doing. And it maybe a kiss to prove that you're still his too! It's gonna be kinda intense but he's gonna leave it right there, but he's gonna be a little grumpy tho!XD