| From the debts of the blue sea 「Azul x Mermaid!Reader 」

A/N: I planned on writing things like this for a long time! >w• thanks for requesting!  !

-•The beginning •-

"So.. she got in to Octavinelle? Hm..?" Azul asked Jade and Floyd as they nodded. "She is very beautiful! And emits such a sea-y scent always!" Floyd giggled as he made an excited expression. Azul smiled gently as he walked out his room to greet the new member in his dorm and to be followed by Jade and Floyd.

He saw the figure ahead as he greeted her. "Hi! My name's Azul Ashengrotto, I'm the dorm leader-" he took a glance at her face then he stunned. Her aura seems so familiar.. "Oh! Hi! I'm (Y/N) (L/N)! Nice to meet you!" (Y/N) smile dad she combed through her (H/C) hair. 'That voice...' Azul thought as he questioned you. "Do you happen to be the descendants of—" You didn't let him finish his sentence, as you answered as quick as he asked. "Yes! I'm the descendant of Ariel!" You grinned as Azul made a shocked face. And I swear, that expression is priceless.

-•Headcanons•-

•At first he avoids you, always. Because he can't stand your sweet smile and your voice-

•But the twins are reckless enough to try to push you to him. And tried to force him into talking to you.

•'Forcefully'

•But once he saw you singing in Mostro Lounge and attracted a lot of students to listen to you.

•Then He has a sly smile on his face. This way, he could earn more madol.

•Then he let you sing every time in Mostro Lounge. And that's the reason why the income of the Mostro Lounge is very high.

•But then Floyd gave an idea to make a band.

•contains Floyd(Jazz), Jade (the second Jazz) Azul (pianist) and (Y/N) the lead vocalist.

•Sometimes Azul sings with you even before you started the relationship!

•A very beautiful relationship indeed!