Two gamer in a room「Idia x M(myself/oc)」

A/N: I decided to make a birthday gift for myself! At least I should be happy on today, right?😊😊😊

M's POV

"Hm..?" I hummed as I walked in the hall, tried to avoid as many people as possible. I am going to the library just to escape the reality and read some books. Today I forgot my iPad at my dorm and it's battery is running out. And now I only have is my hand-crafted hologram which connects to my phone. In my right arm there is a book, of course, fantasy, who wanted to escape reality with me?

Bump!

I didn't se my way I am wearing my head phone and listening to music rather than looking forward. But then I looked up to the figure I bumped in. 'That blue hair... ' I thought as I suddenly blushed. Oh that's Idia, my crush who made me crave for just more than 2D guys.

Idia and me blushed at the sudden contact of up bumping into each other. But his glance suddenly glanced down to look at my amethyst necklace which has a name tag read 'ShiKiia017'. Oh no, did he know that I'm a secret gamer which used the name ShiKiia017. He stood there, wide eyed as I immediately get uncomfortable by his stair and pulled up my hoodie then walk away. As Idia stood there, shocked.

3rd person POV

|time skip to after class

M came back to her room as she laid down on the bed and looked in her phone. 'Huh? One message?' She thought as she opened her phone and blushed. Idia asked her to come to his room to talk about some 'business' M is now hesitating If she should accept the invitation or not but then one side of her mind said 'just go! Maybe you could get to talk to a guy!' As she stood up. She pushed her glasses up and untied her shoulder length black hair as she went to his room as he invited.

She knocked at the door. As she whisper a small 'may I come in'. Gosh, his room is so cool, then her eyes landed on the figure playing a hardcore game. Her mouth dropped a bit. Now the gods above send her an ideal guy playing her favorite game and is as pro as she is, is she too lucky on her birthday?! His fingers slammed on the controller in a perfect key as he smiled. If she is other she's say that's creepy but if she's be honest as say that's attractive.

She decided not to stand there hypnotized and look around and noticed something...

He was playing a multiplayer mode alone. And the other character is standing still on the edge of the map while he's shooting zombies alone. M grinned (my grin is scary okay?) as she picked up another controller an sat beside him. Then Idia's eye landed on the small girl beside him. He didn't notice her for a straight 2 minutes. And now she is helping him clear the hardest stage of the game.

Truth be told, every one in the school know that they have a crush on each other but they didn't even try to confess to each other.

Idia breathes out, 'She was really a pro' he thought as he imagined many cases of situation that'd happen if he's an anime protagonist. 'But every character gotta make the first move' he thought as he tried to scoot closer to M till their side touch. He sensed that M tensed up at the skin contact and her blush grew.

But M didn't hesitate to counter back the combo he did to her too. So she decided to lean her head on his shoulder. They were pretty close but this this is the very first time she has came to his room and play games. Because the fact that M is a gamer is just known among a few students. This time, Idia began to blush at the pressure of the others head on his shoulder as he tapped the wrong button and she giggled. The sound of her giggles made him giggled as well.

🎮💜💙~~•~~💙💜🎮

After they finished playing game, Idia picked up his phone and typed something and send it to M. The message made her blushed as it said

"Would you like to play games with me until we graduate? Or maybe after we graduate too?"

And her answer is.. Yes

A/N: kinda sleepi writing this but I have had an extra I did like 2 weeks ago to present to you.-

In this Relationship I will offer you

Otaku and otaku•Head pats•Sometimes goes doki doki together•Shy and timid•holding hands•Height different•watching anime together•gaming together•Learn form anime•kinki because hentai•Both submission that tried to be dominant and failed.