「Castle of thorns I I」Malleus x Reader x Silver

A/N: Ho Ho Ho, never thought you'd want a second part!! Here it is!! Hope you like these!!!!

•Marriage scene, it's like - askasakdhslkagsksk Soooo many paranormal activities happened there. Example, a fae sobering on the table(Lilia) And a drunk knight(?) shouting praises for his young master.

•And you three are like- what the actual f is this.. And yet, Silver could force Malleus into wearing a white suit. I'll try to show you guys suit/dress here!

•Malleus would ask Lilia how to smile properly.(based on the maleficent scene.) And he's gonna give a scary grin instead and Lilia is gonna, face palm. 🤦‍♀️

•The dance of the marriage would be a mess. Because you'll get dragged between the two as maybe you'll get sandwiched. Silver will drag you from behind because he loves to doze off on your shoulder. And malleus will grab your front because he loves to see your eyes.(that gleams in your eyessss is sooo familiar- plz somebody shut me up- or else I'll ramble for days—)

•Okayy after the wedding and happily ever after... what comes next... ah! Honeymoon.

•You three would disappear in the forest for days the people inside the forest'd worry if some fae has eaten you guys or something.

•Okay you guys are probably picnic in the forest while tryin to get Malleus and Silver to get along.

•And that's the real part. And at the 3rd day, they finally get along!!*Airhorn noises* And that's nice because the two kings would be able to cooperate enough to rule both the kingdom and the forest.

•You'd probably be telling Lilia that that they finally get along properly and not trying to murder each other in their sleep.

•Misc. Princess Chieera from the forest!(lemme put my oc in the story too-)

•She'd be visiting you too! Because she's the other kingdom's chief!She'd be greeting you in your wedding and disappear in 1 hour.

•Bonus scene: silver sleeping on Malleus and Malleus can't get up.