Midnight「Dire Crowley x reader 」

Sorry for the wait! >< This is Request from Aikokopops! Hope I didn't disappoint you!

Dire Crowley x reader Modern AU

Drabble

22:35

                  Y/N is waiting, for her husband to come home from work. She sighed, he has never came home this late. And today is their anniversary day too. 'Think on the bright side.. he maybe running home!' She thought. 'Or maybe he was dealing with those dummies!' She thought again and nearly giggled. Then she looked at her phone. Her message hasn't been read. She sighed again and dropped on their shared bed as she's still looking at her phone.

23:45

                 She is still waiting, it's near midnight now and she couldn't stop thinking about the worst cases. Y/N is curled on her side with her face facing the window. Then her message was read. Ah.. so she knew that he still cared, as he texted back. 'Have you ate, darling?' He texted. So he still cared, you smiled. As you text back, 'Yes I have and you?'. Then he texted you back, 'Yes I have.' What a short answer and then he texted, '10 minutes and I'll be home' You smiled as you walked up from the bed and switch up the lights, opening the curtains. Then you heard the door knock. As you ran to the door, your thoughts wandered to when he first came to your house. Even though he is your boyfriend, he is still too polite not to just open the door and to know first.

            You opened the door to be facce to face with your husband, Dire Crowley. Your eyes drifted down to his sides. As he held a bouquet of y/f/f with a f/c bow. You smiled as you thought, he has always been so sweet. Every year, at your anniversary. He will bought you something. First year, a necklace. Which you always wear. Second year, chocolate. And the other years has many suprises from him. But the seventh year so the most memorial. That year is the year you married him. And yes, he proposed to you on your anniversary. 

A/N: is it short?is it short????