Chaos on Christmas

My alarm went off, literally why did humans decide 'ooo I'm going to wake up to a shrill noise'. Anyway, I stayed in bed. I wasn't tired but the bed was too comfortable. After staring at the wall for 10 minutes I finally got up, being very lazy at that moment, I didn't change out of my pajamas (shorts and a tank top) and headed downstairs to see a few presents.

One was from Mom and Dad, one from Neville, one from Luna, two from Draco and Blaise, and a mystery gift. I looked at it before decided I'd open it the last bI opened my mom's which was mango juice and a necklace with an eagle on it. Next, my gift from Neville was a handmade book about our friendship. Thirdly my gift from Luna was an enchanted book on Nargles, I'd always told her I wanted to know more about them and she had written notes in the book. My last gift was from Draco and Blaise and they gifted me back my own clothes.

I rolled my eyes and opened the mystery gift. It was the ring, the ring I saw in the store a while ago and loved. I looked at it and put it on. It was my ring size and fit perfectly. I smiled until I noticed a note.

Dear Y/N
Hi. I don't know why I am doing this but I noticed that you loved this ring, and I couldn't bring myself not to buy it. I noticed it was blue, Ravenclaw colors, so I may have enchanted it to when you are happy it turns to my favorite color. Dumb but maybe you'll like it? Anyways, You won't know who this is, and honestly, I don't know why I did this. I don't feel anything to you but lately, I'm not sure. A birdie made me question how I feel. God, this is so bloody stupid. Why am I doing this? Anyways, please wear it, it cost 20 gallons so.. I'll be very offended, one because I already spent money on you and two I think that you deserve something nice because of what happened between Lee.
Merry Christmas,
Sherbet

I reread the letter over and over again. Who sent this, who is sherbet. It's so nice. I smiled and looked at the ring. It was green. I grabbed a notebook and wrote down all the hints. Very bad idea for them to give Ravenclaw hints.

One thought was in the back of my head. Do I want to know? What if it's someone who I don't like that way, or like at all. Oh, merlin.

I snapped out of my thoughts and quickly put on a Ravenclaw sweatshirt but kept my shorts on, the sweatshirt went over my shorts, I grabbed Blaise's present. I ran to the dungeon and said the password "Pureblood". Which by the way is ridiculous, pureblood. I walked into the common room and saw Blaise who looked up at me. He was sitting on the ground with Draco and his goons.

"Y/N!" He said excitedly and got up to hug me. I hugged him back before he looked me up and down "excuse me miss. what do you think you are wearing". he always treated me like his little sister

"My PJ's. I put on a sweater. Look it has an eagle on it" I smiled brightly and pointed to it. He squeezed the bridge of his nose and shook his head. "Ok, whatever nerd. what do you want." He said.

"Ouch. I'm here to give you your present" He smiled but then laughed "You..you know it's supposed to deliver in the morning right?" he said

"I want to deliver it personally," I said handing him his gift. It was a never-ending ink carton and a sugar quill. "I know it's dumb but i-"

"I love it!" he picked me up twirled me around "wait I have something for you!" he let me down and ran to his room. "Besides my own shirt and wand?!" I laughed

I stood there awkwardly and fiddled with my ring. It was green again. I smiled to myself.

"What's so funny L/N" Draco, in green silk pajamas, sneered at me

"Nothing Silk Pajamas. Just this present I got" I said and looked at the ring again

"The nickname is not necessary, they are very comfortable" he shifted "also is that it?" he pointed