Forever and Always

A/N Holy shit, 10k reads, thank you all so much, words cannot explain how happy I am. Thank you for all your love and support! <333

Needless to say, Mine and Draco's relationship was a hard one but it was moments where it was just us two that made it all worth it. 

May 15th, 1997

A hidden relationship is difficult at times, sometimes I just wish I could announce that he was my boyfriend. But Draco and I don't have a good reputation together.

This means it would be hard to announce it, without judgment from his friends and some of our peers, and we both couldn't handle that.

None of that mattered though, because when I was with him it felt like I was floating. 

"Can you pass me the pumpkin juice?" I asked, we were having a picnic at the black lake. He got up from his position of laying in my lap and passed me a flask.

"Thank you" I smiled, taking a sip out of the flask before running my fingers through his hair. "You have such soft hair, thank merlin you stopped using that awful gel" I laughed

Draco sat up, holding his heart with an offended look on his face "It took me an hour to do, and I think it looked great so you can fuck off" He said, smiling at me as I began laughing quietly "What's funny?"

"You...spent...one hour on that" I laid down, laughing at the idea of baby Draco applying gel on his hair for an hour. 

He laid down next to me "Hey at least I didn't wear the wrong size shoes for a month without realizing"

I looked over at him "You know that was uncalled for, I thought I was clumsy for months because of it"

Draco laughed, no matter how many times I hear his laugh I will always love it as if it's the first time. "Well, you are clumsy, but not because you didn't check which shoes you bought."

I rolled my eyes "You're the worst" He laughed as I looked up at the blue sky. I felt his hand nudge mine, I laced my fingers with his, keeping my smile to myself. 

We were quiet for a while too distracted by listening to the birds and the quiet crashing of the lake against the sand.

I noticed Draco looking at me, I turned to face him "What?" I smiled at him 

"I just don't want this moment to end," He said as I blushed furiously "I don't want us to end" 

I brushed his hair out of his face "I promise you Draco" I squeezed his hand "The only way we will end is if one of us dies."

"You're really good at making me fall in love with you again as if I'm fourteen again," He said, I looked back up at the sky

"I know" I smirked, Draco sat up and looked over at me before softly holding my cheek and kissing me.

I kissed back, smiling against his lips as I sat up. He held my waist with one hand as he deepened the kiss.

He pulled away after about thirty seconds "Sorry, you just looked so pretty" He smiled awkwardly 

"Draco it's fine, we're dating now remember? You can kiss me whenever you want okay? Don't freak yourself out, my love." I placed my hand on his and smiled assuringly.

"I know it just doesn't feel real yet." He said, looking at me sweetly "I just don't know how I love a person as much as I love you Y/N"

"I understand, and if I'm uncomfortable I'll tell you. I love you Draco, dopey hairstyles and all"

He groaned and laid back "It was cool then!"

------------------

May 17th, 1997