Draco's Choice.

"...I don't know what you're talking about Draco." I said, watching him as he got off my bed and went toward Lunas, but I stopped him before he could touch anything "That isn't yours to touch."

"I've already seen it Y/N, I can't believe you would put yourself in that danger, and not even tell me." He said, looking hurt.

"Why would I tell you? You're a death eater Draco, you are the opposite of what is happening in there." I said, he reached out and grabbed my arm, moving the sleeve up

"Did you forget? You're one too Y/N, even if you want to keep pretending you're something you aren't. Do they know Y/N? Do they know what you did, or are you just going to keep faking" His grip got tighter

I ripped my arm off of him "I had a choice, I could be like you and lose myself trying to get my family's approval, or I could be who I am. I made my choice, and you made yours. I know you don't want to be like this Draco, you couldn't kill someone. We may have not had a choice in what's been put on our arms but we can choose to prevent that from happening to others." I said, exasperated.

He stared at me "I'm not like that, it's who I am. I know it's not who you are but your putting yourself into danger Y/N"

"For my friends!"

"Who? Neville and Luna can protect themselves, so who Y/N"

I clenched my jaw "Spencer, I'm doing it to protect people like Spencer Draco. If I die, then so be it, they live. They're innocent, I am not."

Draco grabbed my hand, considerably more gentle than before "You deserve to live, and look I can't stop you but don't get yourself killed, if not for yourself do it for spencer. No one wants to live with the guilt of someone dying for them'

I just shook my head and took a moment to speak "At the end of the day it's my life, I choose my destiny, and I think you should leave."'

Draco didn't say anything so I spoke again "Draco, I just...I'm tired, I've had a very long day. I'll see you tomorrow" and then, he was gone.

And is as left alone, with his words still running through my mind, he stayed with me even if I didn't want him to.

It's a blessing and a curse.

Draco's POV

I hadn't meant for tonight to go the way it did, I planned to figure out what was wrong then fall asleep with her in my arms, as we usually did.

When I got to her room, I tried to ignore the papers on Luna's bed but I also knew that she liked to draw, and I was curious, so I looked.

What I found was papers, plans rather, of a D.A, and I was shocked. She was putting herself in danger, if anyone found out, she could be killed, and I refused to let that happen, and so I waited.

It had only been about ten minutes when she came in, I didn't even look at her, I was releasing everything in my head,

I didn't even hear what she said.

In fact, I don't remember any of that fight, I was so upset, and before I could process anything my dumb mouth said stuff it wasn't supposed to, and I got my karma for that. She kicked me out before I could process it before I could say I was sorry.

The bed felt a lot colder that night.

---------

It had been a week since our fight and while we made up (same apologies, different issue) my worries didn't disappear. I didn't tell anyone about where she was going, but that didn't mean I could just forget.